Chapter 04: Reborn's Plan of Surprise

This will be a super long chapter.

Can you face the challenge?

Don't blame me if it's boring, you read it.

This is for the late update make up.

" Ahhhhh!! "

The young Decimo screamed in spite of fear. Suddenly, he heard somebody turned the knob of the front door. Then, a kid which revealed to be Reborn with a mechanic known as Giannini turned up into the kitchen.

Tsuna approached them. " Reborn! I knew this is your plan, right? "

Instead of a reply, the hitman gave him a kick. The brunet managed to avoid it by reflexes, which made Reborn both disappointed and proud. After that, the little hitman said, " Did somebody get hit by the Ten Year Bazooka? "

Before Tsuna or Fuuta could answer, Giannini who had been panic since now said, " Reborn-san! Don't tell me you get the bazooka before testing it?! "

The hitman grinned. " I am testing it right now. " Tsuna felt like to knock himself out because he knew that his tutor was planning to use the bazooka on him. However, in the midst of smoke, a smooth voice was saying something.

" Where...am I? " The smokes faded and revealed a teen who got the same appearance as the boy Sora with a bit resemblance to Tsuna.

The Decimo recognised him right away. " I assume you to be Yozora, right? " he guessed but it was obvious the teen was Sora. The teen glanced to him and wringled his eyebrows.

" Do I know you? " The question did not only stunned Tsuna, but Fuuta as well. How could the kid Sora identified his grandfather easily if his teen self seemed to not know him? There was a moment of silence until Reborn broke it.

He asked Tsuna, " Who's that? "

The Decimo stared at him with disbelief. Reborn was asking him? But, why? " Why do you ask if you already know that this is your plan?! "

His reaction was countered with a Green mallet.

As the teen was trying to adapt with his surrounding, Reborn and Tsuna were having a nice talk. The brunet explained everything that happened to his tutor. Fuuta and I Pin were cleaning the mess while Giannini went to check on Lambo's bazooka.

After listening to the whole story, Reborn woke up. " Is that all? " Tsuna shouted angrily at his tutor's behaviour. " Don't just randomly fallen to sleep! "

Reborn and Tsuna approached the teen who was supposed to be Sora future. The teen wore an outfit which openly tell that he was from the future.

" So, I guess you're the Twelfth Boss of Vongola? " Reborn began the conversation. Sora shook his head and said, " I'm the Eleventh..."

Tsuna got a glare from his tutor. The brunet seemed disbelieved. " Huh? But you're supposed to be my grandchildren, right? " Sora stared at him for long before a hint of recognition shone in his eyes.

He exclaimed, somewhat shocked. " Is this you, Tsuna-jiisan?! "

" I see! How can you not recognise me when your kid self know me! " Tsuna said without breaking a sweat. He was glad that finally Sora noticed who he is. Sora laughed.

" I thought grandfather suppose to age. "

" I'm still young! Look, you're in our timeline, Sora. " The Decimo explained while frowning a bit. His future grandchild apologised to him.

Reborn started a new conversation. " So, if your kid self is here, maybe something happened in the future, right? " The question startled Sora. He stared at the ground for a moment.