Chapter 08: We Are Off to Italy

Hi, everyone! Because I have holiday for a week, I can update this one quickly this time.

Or maybe I've got what am I going to write in this chapter, so here you go.

By the way,the image above is Sawada Rei. I draw it and then edited it since I'm not good with digital drawing yet.

Safe read!

The Decimo and his present guardians were all dumbfounded except for Hibari who was skilled enough to hide his surprise. The conversation was like a hint to them about the Decimo's family in the future.

   " You're the Tenth's son?! What's the proof? " It took a couple of minutes for the Storm to be able to speak since the bombshell dropped.

Rei sighed, like he had expected this to happen. He didn't say anything in reply. Instead, he casually lifted his hand as he activated his flame. The Sky flame.

     They were stunned again. Sky flame is one of the most rare flame to be seen. For somehow, the flame was supposed to be like a family inheritance. Even without asking, Tsuna and Reborn knew the flame was not fake. It's a pure Sky flame, like the Decimo.

       Yamamoto might seem densed in some time, but not today. He knew the question in his head should be asked right now. " If you are Tsuna's son, why didn't you have been the Vongola Eleventh? Why bother putting a teenager life on the line? "

The man looked at him with somewhat an unusual expression. There was a line of malice in Rei's words. " Of course, but I choose not to be. "

     Silence engulfed the bus.  Even the Eleventh generation were unable to speak any about it. Tsuna felt slightly guilty when he heard it. He could feel the cold glare given by Rei toward him.

" I've never been a son to a Mafia boss. Ever since my mother died. " The news were much to their shock. What had happened in the future?

      Tsuna quickly got up and looked at his way, " What do you mean by your mother died? Did something terrible happened? " It was a big shock to the young Decimo, who began to panic over it.

" It's none of your concern. What happened to me should not be your business. " The atmosphere changed into a quite tight one. " Even if you know it, it'll alter the future, but somehow a sense had hit on you. Especially when you are nothing but a failu- "

     " ENOUGH! Stop it!!! "

The shout forced them to turn their heads at a certain brunet. Even Rei was startling a bit to see what he deemed as a brat student was overwhelming with HDWM already.

     Sora's expression softened after a moment flies. He frowned slightly as he said, " Don't talk anymore about the future, Rei-san. Grandpa is hurt by it. "

The man seemed to heed his order. He walked to the farthest of them, even managed to glare a bit to the Decimo. Gokudera started to get a bad impression on him.

    " How dare he called the Tenth a failure! I'm going to teach him a lesson- " The Storm was going to draw out his dynamites when the Decimo stopped him.

Tsuna smiled weakly. " It's okay, Gokudera-kun. I'm alright. "

   The stiff air just now gone as Sora returned to normal and the situation quiet down. Reborn didn't feel offended after all when Rei insulted his pupil, as he understand something was not right with the story.

" Sound almost like the Ninth and Xanxus tragedy. " He whispered to himself. Even so, he knew that he would get the truth during the trip soon.

         The rest of the journey remained quiet with a bit of the Eleventh guardians' drama. The bus almost being torn apart between a fight of Hibari Kyoya and Hibari Yuuto if not because Rokudo Ichida stepping in.