Chapter 09: The Beginning of Trouble

First, I'm going to tell you that this story is different.

Not to brag, but a lot of unexpected situation may occured.

Since I don't know what to do if they arrived to Italy and how to make other characters make their grand opening.

Well then, safe read!

      Tsuna was sighing. The flight was taking so long to reach its destination. Ryohei, Sora and Yuuto seemed to have dozed off to dreamland already. Ryuna was reading a book, while Akasaki was listening to music from his Flame Watch. Kenichi was seen to be daydreaming though. Vivian and Haru were chatting happily as time flies. Ichida was doing something which Tsuna didn't even know what.

After the others seemed like they were bored already, Reborn suddenly made a surprise announcement.

" In case you all didn't know, this plane was provided with a cafeteria and an entertainment room. You may unbuckle your safety belts and went for a break. Enjoy yourself. "

    The class were excited and amazed to hear it. This was their first time to ride a private plane. However, none of them were leaving their seats until Gokudera took the lead.

" Tenth! I'll get you a drink if you like. " He said in which the Decimo nodded slowly while smiling. Suddenly, Ryuna shouted.

     " Me too, Gramps. Get me a coffee, please. "

" Huh? Go get it yourself! " Gokudera replied, refusing vehemently. The girl seemed to ignore his reply as she answered with,  " Thank you. "

The Storm was heating with anger until Yamamoto offered to tag along. Gokudera didn't mind and they both headed to the cafeteria which was at the back of the plane.

Tsuna sat at his seat, wondering about the trip. While he thought of it, he saw a glimpse of Rei leaving his seat. He tried to greet him.

   " Uh, are you going to the cafeteria as well, Rei-kun? "

It was replied with a cold shoulder. " It's none of your business. "

The Decimo backed away a bit, flinching at his glare as he said softly, " None of my business, eh? "

     The man left him as he headed toward his destination. Tsuna had a feeling of disappointment. He thought that they could talk even for a bit but seemed like Rei had setted up the block.

There was no way he could ask from him. Not even a conversation.

Gokudera and Yamamoto came back with drinks. The Storm begrudgingly handed Ryuna her drink. The girl didn't forget to thank him though.

        As the students one by one went back to their seats, the plane was shaken off by a strong whirlwind. The occupants began to panic as the wind was getting stronger.

The pilots were busy making announcement for every passengers to get back to their seats as a hurricane seemed to occur.

     Sora who was sleeping before was now awake wide eyed. He was surprised by the shook just now and certainly was in fright. Even Tsuna and Dino.

Reborn for somehow...relaxed? What the heck?!

The pilots reminded them all to fasten their belts and gripped tightly to the handrails. The sound of screaming was getting into Hibari's nerve. However, at this rate, he could not even move freely.

       The plane began to fly downward.  There was a moment for them feeling the plane trapped into the hurricane.

The hurricane got them moving in a rash rotation before the Vongola plane got out of the loop. Another screaming competition as the plane flew down and down as if they were going to crash.