Chapter 05: ...lonely?

Okay, in this chapter, there will be a mood changing situation.

Though I'm not very good with the stuff, so please bear with me.

Anyway, safe read!

    After Sora transfered into their class, Gokudera had been jealous of him. The Tenth paid a lot of attention toward the boy, making himself feeling like being left alone.

The Tenth had always be the one who tried to stop him from throwing dynamites around; but not today.

    Even without Yamamoto telling him, he knew that Tsuna had been distant to them for a while.

" Yo, Gokudera! Wanna hang out together today? " Right after school was over, at the shoe locker, Yamamoto asked him. The silver haired used to decline his invitation before.

   " Sure. " A simple reply, which stunned the Rain. Tsuna and Sora passed by them at the same moment, and he asked them out too.

Obviously to the Storm's expectation, Tsuna had to decline. Although Sora seemed excited for it, but they had to rush home to pack things. The brunet smiled apologeticly. " Sorry, Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto. I'll come with you guys next time. "

   " Okay! " The Rain waved to them. " Be careful on your way, both of you! "

After the two brunets left, Yamamoto sighed. He spoke to himself. " Maa...seems like Tsuna had to leave us for the time, I see. "

    Gokudera grunted softly. " I don't care. As long as the Tenth is comfortable, I will not bother him for the day. " His voice sounded forced, although he tried to stay normal. He turned around as he said to the taller guy. " What? Let's go. "

  The teen noticed him being strange, and with cheerful expression, Yamamoto walked next to him. " Are you okay, Gokudera? " he questioned as he glanced to him.

   The storm looked at him with an upset look. " I'm fine, of course. You don't need to- " His voice trailed off as his eyes landed onto something. Yamamoto was curious on why he stopped, but then he looked at the place the silver haired was looking.

     In a certain store, the Decimo was choosing some outfits for Sora who was beside him. They were smiling while they talked. Yamamoto pointed to the place as he looked at Gokudera.

  " Want to go at Tsuna's place? Maybe we can help them a bit- "

The Storm strolled away as he replied coldly. " Don't disturb the Tenth. Let's go. " Although dumbfounded with the sudden cold answer, the taller teen followed him nevertheless.

    Inside the store somehow, Sora noticed them two. He glanced toward his grandfather. " Are you actually fine spending the day without them, Tsuna-jiisan? "

The Decimo smiled bitterly at his question. He knew that his actions were actually opposite from his feelings. Still...

" It's okay. They can manage it somehow. By the way, let's bring these clothes to the counter. " He said as he walked toward the counter, leaving the worried Sora behind.

------------Timeskip------------------

    " Slow down, Yakyu Baka! "

Gokudera snarled. The said guy grinned cheekily as he wiped the ramen noodles on his face. They decided to stop by the ramen restaurant for a while and Yamamoto was making a mess like a child.

    " You should eat some, Gokudera! " The teen beamed.

Gokudera stared at him angrily as he refused. " No way. I lose my appetite seeing you eat like that! "