Chapter 10: The Sudden Fight

Check the last page of this chapter for author notes.

Safe read:-)

" Where are you going to take us?! " Gokudera growled angrily at their captors. The people ignored his question as they brought them along by tying them onto logs.

      Tsuna was imagining a fire and hungry people. He was shaken all through his body. Sora who was tied with him on the same log whimpered in fear.

" They are going to eat us, Tsuna-jiisan. I'm sure they are. "
Ryuna and the others who were tied at the other log next to them added something to double the scare. " They will prepare a fire, a big boiled water for the soup and lastly, peeled our skin to add into it. After that... "

        Fuuta, Lambo and I Pin who were not far from them screamed altogether. " They are going to eat us!!! "

The students started to panic as well.

" Cannibals?! "

" Oh no, I don't want to die yet! "

" I think I'm going to miss my mom! "

" Save us, anybody! "

The people who they assumed as cannibals stopped for awhile to look at them. However, the leader shouted something which make them to continue their destination.

Hibari was having it hard to comprehend his anger after being warped in the nets like a pupa. Mukuro was still chuckling all the way, didn't even struggled from being tied.

     The other girls however were left to walk on their feets. They only got tied from the hands, which allowed the people to hold them from trying to run. Kyoko, Hana, Haru and Chrome were aware of the looks given by the people toward them.

Even Tsuna noticed it. ' Damn it! I knew they are after Kyoko-chan and the girls! If only I have something to cut these ropes off... '

      They finally arrived to a place. The females and children of the odd people watched as their males group brought their hostages down.

Tsuna was unfortunate enough to fall flat on his nose after a man untie the rope. Gokudera saw this and yelled to him. " Temee! How dare you leave the Tenth like that?! "

    If not because they were still bind with ropes on their hands and legs, the silver haired might have thrown his precious dynamites toward the man. The man spoke something in a strange language.

This took them all speechless. As they were gathered near to a fire, the people knelt around the fire like they were waiting for someone to come.

    The people chanted in a language they didn't understand, until Kenichi managed to get his Flame Watch activated and his A.I began to translate it into Japanese.

" Long living the King of Octopus, as for thy we bring the intruders of this island. Long live... " They repeated this for some time, which got them staggered.

" Kin..King Octopus?! "

" Are we going to be eaten by it?! "

Ryuna managed to give her grandfather a glance. " Hey, old man! I think you can understand their language. You're an octopus, right? "

Gokudera sent her a mad yell. " What the f*ck?! Like I know even a bit of their language! I'll have the monster eat you first! "

     Yamamoto tried to calm them down, " Maa, maa, Gokudera. It's not wise to be angry right now. "

However, Ryohei and Mukuro said something which triggered the Storm's anger. The boxer complimented, not realising his situation.

" I think the great King of Octopus will spare us to the extreme! You're his kin after all, Gokudera! "