Special #1: A Hero Before A Boss

This is a filler!

Disclaimer: I don't own KHR and One Punch Man. Akira Amano-san and ONE owned them respectively without my involvement.

Safe read!

----------------------------------------------------------------

   My name is Miyamoto Yozora. I am the grandson of Vongola Decimo and the next to be boss. My family called me as Sora.

Long ago, before I knew about the mafia and Rei-san was just an uncle to me, I had this wish that I wanted to achieve.

And that is... I want to be a hero.

Us children used to think that a hero could do anything and save the world from the evil. I loved the fact that a hero was supposed to help the weak.

    What I wanted the most was the smiles from the victims of evil. Rei-san called me stupid when he knew about it, saying stuff like, a wimp like me could not be a hero. Since a hero needed to be courageous and strong to protect somebody.

His words could not stop me from trying to be a hero though. One day, I watched an anime telling the story about a man wanted to be the strongest hero in his world. He kept on training like hell in order to achieve it, and finally after three years, he was the strongest ever man in the planet.

      I was inspired by his will, so I decided to follow his motivation. I trained myself to the point where I almost fainted, since I was still a kid by the time.

However, I did not give up and tried to lessen the training into 30 push ups, 30 squats, 30 sit ups and finally, 5 kilometer run.

It was still hard to finish, but I grew fond of it after that. Then after six months doing so...

      There was no change of me except for my running speed increased. Why? Because I don't know how to do a push up, squat or sit up at those time, so I only did the 5 kilometer run!

I was chosen by the teacher to play in the soccer team, and instead of my dream to be the One Punch man, I was dubbed as One Kick boy. With only a kick, I could throw even a kid bigger than me outside the field, and earned a red card.

     I didn't care about getting a red card. Because all I wanted was just to be a hero like in the anime!

I gave up my dream, and with dad's and Rei's suggestion, I joined the soccer club.

However...I don't think that my dream would just end there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

       " Hey! What with the girly appearance you got there? "

      " Leave me alone! "

Sora was going home from club activities and saw a bully happening when he passed the park.

    The bullies, seemed three years older than him, were bothering a girl almost at his age.

Seeing how the girl was going to cry from the constant pulling of her beautiful long black hair, the chocolate haired boy decided to give a hand.

     Putting the ball aside, Sora called out to the bullies. " Hey, ya punk! Stop bullying her already! " The colourful words he used in such age, thanks to his very kind uncle.

The bullies turned to look at him. They scoffed to see a boy trying to be a hero. They mocked him.

" Look what we've got here? A prince riding a horse to save his princess? Or rather, prince? "