Chapter 03: The God Of Fate, Bazooka-Sama

As whip and tonfa clashed, the sound of thunder echoed. Light came through the open windows-wait.

It was just a joke. The truth was, our favourite Dino-sensei had fallen from grace. He tripped on his own shoes at the staffroom. The teachers bailed out after seeing Hibari coming before. Romario was not around so he messed up.

The other guy was disappointed with the situation, so he kept his tonfas. He turned around as he had no interest to continue the fight when the blond was this weak.

Dino got up to stop him. He shouted, " Wait, Kyoya! Before you go, I need to tell you something! "

The prefect ignored him and walked away. Desperated, the blond chased after him before bumped onto the door. The sound of him falling and stuffs crashing could be heard along with his whimper.

The blond's condition did not bother him, but the damages. Hibari groaned as he turned around and went back to the place.

Dino was dusting the dirt off his clothes when the prefect returned. The blond grinned as he said, " You actually turn back for once, Kyoya. " The prefect spent no time on jokes.

" State your business. "

Dino looked at him before sighing. " I was thinking to treat you something to eat while telling you this... " The piercing glare his pupil gave him sent shiver down to him. " ...but I will tell you anyway. Reborn is planning to take Tsuna's class for a trip to Italy for three weeks recently.. "

Hibari cut him off, " I know. Doesn't matter to me. " He started to walk away.

The blond panicked as he quickly got up and stopped him. " Wait- I didn't finish yet! The Ninth birthday is coming up soon, as the successor of his, Tsuna and his guardians have to attend this, including you. So the trip is actually an excuse for you guys to attend it during school time. "

Hibari refused to leave the school, so he declined to come. " I'm not going. "

Dino held him from going. " You are the Vongola Cloud guardian, you must go. "

The prefect shoved his hand off from him, before he deadpanned. " I'm not part of the Vongola. "

He walked away as the blond was stunned. Then, Dino shouted, " Cannot you listen to your tutor for once, Kyoya? "

Again, Hibari gave him the cold shoulder. " You're not my tutor, and I'm not your pupil, Bucking Bronco. "

Dino watched as he left, and mumbled. " Man... How can I convince him to join this as Reborn planned? "

-----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

At the Sawada Residence, Tsuna, Bianchi and Fuuta were asking the mysterious boy with a lot of questions regarding his backgrounds.

The boy introduced himself, " My name is Miyamoto Yozora. People usually call me Sora. "

" Miyamoto? I thought it is Sawada. " Bianchi said after that. The boy or Sora smiled as he explained things. " Sawada Tsunayoshi is my grandfather at my mother side. Her name is Sawada Yukino. "

Fuuta exclaimed happily, " So that's the future daughter of Tsuna-nii then. "

Tsuna questioned about his action telling them about the future so soon, " Would not it change the future if you tell us this? "

Sora froze in his seat before laughing nervously, " Really? I've never know about it. "

" Do your homework! " Yelled a certain person from a world-who-knows-where.