Part 1: Brooke

You stood in a large forest, watching the fire crackle. Everyone was celebrating. It was my twin brothers first shift and i hadn't changed yet, but he had. I was sitting on the log, eating quietly. Based on what you had heard of me, I was never like this. I was a strong, brave soldier, trying to keep up with my brother, but right then, I wasn't. You look at your father, and watch as he slowly sneaks around the camp to where I was, and grabs me. I attempt to scream but he had already began to leave that nobody could hear. I was on the same side as you in a matter of seconds. You look at my father,
"you really think this is a good idea?"
"Yes. The declared war. We might as well."
"Fine let's get home." He smiles. You run to your castle, with your father. You quickly eat and go to check on your father. He was putting a nice jeweled collar on me and I was tied up, against the bed, and squirming.
"She's pretty. Let's hope she will be a good pet for you." You speak. I snarl and try to attack him again, not being able to move enough to do so. You laugh, "Good luck with her father your lucky she hasn't changed yet or we might have had a mate coming to get her back. " He laughs too and pushes my head back, putting the collar around my neck. I gasp and my eyes widen. You smile and leave, going to your room to work on your studies. Easily getting bored, you leave and go to the room where your father, dracula kept all his pets. When you walk in you instantly find me, tied down and wearing very expensive and high-end lingerie. You smile and say- he must like you, he gave you his best lingerie. I glare and wiggle, still trying to break free.  You smile "and man how sad is it that you will never get what your wolf will desire most. A precious mate" I growl at you, and you smile "Your just stuck being  my dad's little whore!" You looked ready to rip my head off my dad walks in "Christine leave her alone" "Oh daddy I'm just playing with her" He growls and I gasp loudly, in pain so excrutioating.