Part 9: Marriage

Authors Note

Alrighty guys prepare for a long chapter!! I wanted to write a lot this time and I have a lot to catch up to so here ya go!

  You were crying, sobbing in fact. You wipe your cheeks, and get up to wash your face. You rinse it down in cold water before drinking a bit and going back to bed, with no visions creeping up on you this time. You wake up in the morning knowing that could definitely be a vision. you sigh and get up, walking downstairs. you bump into your dad, who throws you into a wall and started screaming. It didn't hurt much, but he never really touched you so this was new. "WHERE IS SHE?? WHERE IS MY NEW PET!? DID YOU MARK HER?? DID YOU LET HER GO??" you stand slowly. "oh that reminds me. Her father wanted me to tell you something..." so you told him exactly what Lawrence told you. His eyes widen and he looks behind him and back to you. "Do you remember how to get back there?" "Why? do you want me to go there?" " 'cause I have a message for you to tell him, and I have to work here so I don't want to go there if I don't have to." "okay, I'll go. What is it?" "Just say yes." "Okay." He smirks mischievously, "Oh you will also want to pack some clothes. you'll be staying there a while." "Why exactly?" "That's for me to know and you to find out." You growl, in anger and storm out. You attempt to decide on whether or not to go, but it had hardly been a day and you knew you had to be near me, to see me. You yearned for me. You sigh and pack a couple outfits, and leave. A bit later, you go up to my territory. Nobody was outside, so you go check inside the biggest house, which just had to be mine. You go up to the door and knock three times. You hear thuds coming down the stairs and you begin to feel butterflies in your stomach. Attempting to fix your hair a bit, you run your fingers through it. You were very anxious, and worried about what would happen. the door opens. One of the biggest pack members stood there. He growls deeply, his wolf begging to come out. "What is a vampire doing here?" You could hear the poison in his voice. I run down the stairs, almost falling. My hair was insane, and I wore green frog pajamas. "Tom, it's fine. Christine, what are you doing here??" "My father sent me." "about what?" "to tell your father yes." "Hm. I don't know what about. He is gone right now, out hunting. Do you want to wait for him or should i just tell him?" You look down, "Ill just stay." I smile and nod. You smile back and i invite you in. Tom glares at you, and then looks to me. "I really don't think she should be here." "She is fine. My father knows." He sighs and leaves, and i look at you. You put your stuff down and look up at me. I smile slightly. "Sorry, I just got out of bed." I attempt to smooth out all of my wild hair. You smile at me, "You look beautiful." I smile widely and blush. "Thank you." I look down. You hear a howl outside and I look out the window. You look out as well and watch as the pack was arriving from the hunt. You look at me and I smile. You quickly look back out and watch as my father shifts, but somehow still has clothes on. He walks in, and raises an eyebrow at you. "Ah. Hello. What are you doing here?" "My father sent me." "Ah, I take it he has an answer?" You nod. "He has agreed." "Perfect!" He smiles and kisses my head. "congratulations my daughter." I tilt my head. "on what?" "well your getting married." "I'M WHAT?!?" We look at each other, both of our eyes wide. My eyes roll back into my head as I collapse. You both run to me, trying to see if I was still alive. I wake up and look at you both with wide eyes. You gulp down the fear and stutter out, "A-are you okay?" I nod. "Y-yea. I think so. Just... Just in shock." I look over at my father, as he smiles. I quickly push him away from me and say "you sold me off to some vampires to end a war yOU STARTED?!??" "Oh honey that's not it at all!" "Yes. Yes you did..." I get up and scoot back until I was against the wall. I seemed to be sobbing, and he was frowning. I seemed to be terrified of him, which made you frown. I look at Tom, and Alex who just walked back in, and were staring at me. You look up at me "I'm so sorry. I shake my head and wipe my eyes. I help you up, and continue holding your hand, as we walk towards the door. "What are we doing?" "I'm taking you back to your castle, then I'm leaving."