Part 5: The Alpha

We leave quickly, so we don't run into your father. You bring along your friend Matthew, who knew the woods like the back of his hand. He leads us there and when we arrive, my brother runs over to us and hugs me tightly. I whimper and hug him back. He sniffs, smelling the air. His head shoots up and says, "Vampires! What are they doing here?" I look back at you both. "shes my mate. and he is her friend, who helped us get here." "a vampire as a mate, what a shame." I growl as you roll your eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not staying here with you fleabags." I look down quickly and he growls. You shoot a glare as I push him back and whisper something to him He regains his posture and relaxes. He was so tall compared to me. about 5'11 while i was only 5'3 I hug him and watch as my father runs up to us. He looks at you and tilts his head, walking closer. "You must Christine! I'm Lawrence. Luna told me you were Brooke's mate. I want you to tell something to your father for me." You nod "Okay, what is it?" "Tell your father these exact words. 'I will end this war, surrender to you, if you leave our hunting grounds and us alone. And one last thing. Don't let me fall' just like that he will understand what the end means." you sigh in your head. "Okay ill make sure he gets the message." He looks up at me and my brother, Alex, then back to you, sighing. "she will be heartbroken when you leave. She may seem tough, but really, she just wants to be loved." "You do realize, a vampire and a werewolf just don't go together." "Yet here we are, you mated to my daughter."