Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Monica

Two days has passed and we finally arrived in Puerto Rico.

I have been keeping my mouth shut and keeping my distance from everyone except Miracle.

I have to play dumb and keep it cool. I can't let them know that I know what the hell is going on. I'm going to get them before they get me. And that's promise.

And as for Queen, I want to slaughter her ass. I'm constantly thinking about how she easily switched on me and I have done everything that her real parents couldn't do.

I balled up my fist in anger just thinking about it all over again. I might have to go to jail for murder. But at this point I don't give a damn. Q better watch out because she doesn't know what's coming her way. This goes for King, Rosetta, Morgan, and Dorian.

"Mo." I jumped as I felt a hand on my back. I turned and it was King.

"You straight?"

"Fine." I shook my thoughts and put my attention back on Miracle. She was at the beach with Queen.

"You sure. You been distant."

"Just trying to enjoy my trip and stay drama free. You know?" I gave him a small smirk.

He took a seat next to me at the bar. He ordered a fruity drink for the both of us.

"I feel ya. Maybe if you ain't want the drama, you should have apologized to D and Morg."

I looked at King like he was the dumbest nigga on earth. "Excuse me, what?"

"I said maybe they need an apology from you. Then y'all can all be friends again."

"Apologize? For what? I didn't do shit but live my life." I stood up from the bar.

"Mo-"

I held up my hand and walked off towards the water. King was out his damn mind.

Miracle was splashing water on Queen enjoying herself .

"Hey mama." She said when she noticed me coming her way.

"Hey. You ready to head inside the resort?" I asked her.

"But we only been here for twenty minutes."

"I know but-" I was cut off by Dorian.

"Let her stay. I'll watch her." She was with Rosetta and Morgan.

"No thanks. Come on-"

"Stop being so overprotective and let her have fun. What kind of parent are you?" Dori spoke once again.

"Sweetie what kind of parent are YOU? Where the hell is your son. Huh? Worry about your child instead of telling me what to do with mine." I grabbed Miracle's wrist.

"My child is in good hands back in Chicago. He is none of your concern."

"Okay Miracle isn't any of yours!" I yelled getting frustrated.

Dorian was about to say something else until Rosetta stopped her.

"Save your breath D. Don't argue back and forth with helpless hoes." She tried to whispered and giggled.