Dope Boy Ambitions 2 Finalé: Forever & Always

(The Hendersons)

Monica

One week later...

Love was something I never had growing up. I grew up in a orphanage because my parents gave me away at birth. I never had a family until Sheri adopted me. And that's where I finally found love. The only person that gave me some type of love and affection was King.

"Go wait in the car. I'll be right back. It will only take me a minute." I told Miracle walking back inside the all brick building where people often rejoiced on Sunday's.

My legs slowly moved as I walked looking down at my heels batting my long eyelashes trying to hold back the tears. The tears of pain, hurt, regrets, guilt, and betrayal. Tears that I've been holding in for so many years.

My head lifted slowly and my brown eyes laid on King's lifeless body as he rested peacefully in the white casket. I felt my eyes getting watery. I cleared my throat trying to put together my final goodbyes.

"Thank you." My voice cracked. "Thank you for loving me, helping me, being there for me when I needed you the most. And thank you for saving me and Miracle." I wiped a tear. "Even though we drifted apart over the years didn't mean my love for you left. And maybe it's too late to apologize and thank you now. I wish I'd done it while I had the chance." I looked away not wanting to stare at him any more.

"I'm sorry this has to happen to you." I slid down to the ground. "I'm sorry you left the world this way King." At this point I was on my knees bawling my eyes out. I was letting out the tears I held in when Nick died, the tears I held in when Yonica died, the tears I held in when Sheri left this world due to her brain cancer, the tears I held in when Queen and Dorian changed on me, and also the tears I held in when I just wanted to give up on life.

I thought I would never see the day. The day that I would have to let King go.

I wiped my bitter tears and stood up after twenty minutes of crying.

"This isn't goodbye, it's see you later." I kissed his cheek. "Rest in peace dope boy. I love you very much." I managed to put a small smile on my face and closed the casket. I placed a bright red rose on top and walked out leaving all the pain behind me. I shut the church doors and returned back to my vehicle.

"You okay mama?" Miracle asked squeezing my hand.

"Just fine." I smiled kissing the side of her face.

She is one of the main reasons to keep living. No one will understand my story unless they lived it. Life is hard but Miracle makes it better. Without her I wouldn't have anybody.

I started up the engine and pulled onto the road.

"Where to next?"

"Wherever the road takes us baby girl, wherever it takes is." I responded placing my shades over my eyes to block out the setting sun.

I'm leaving my past behind and moving somewhere new to create a future for Miracle and I since we are the only ones left.

As I was driving on the interstate I looked up at the orange sky smiling, thinking about Kingston. He was in love with the hustle and fast life but would do anything for his family.

"I will always love you, forever and always."

He may be gone, but he will never be forgotten. I will never forever that dope boy with a lot of ambitions.

The End

That's the end folks! I hope you enjoyed!

Stay tuned for a new series!

Ps- he died trying to save his family! Everything thing doesn't end with a happy ever after.

Everyone dies. Nobody lives forever❤️

GO READ DOPE BOY AMBITIONS 3