01: Reuniting

Dirty Laundry's Chapter One

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you," -Mama

2 years later, 2014

- Kimberly Mazent

I laid in bed, waiting for Malik's arrival. It's now going on five in the morning and he's been gone since ten last night.

This is nothing new, he always parties till' the break of dawn. I, being his property am to not speak on it. I'm hardly allowed to talk at all because "children are to only speak with spoken to," as he puts it.

My train of thought came to halt when I felt the other side of the bed dip. I know it's him.

The way he's breathing,

His smell,

And his body heat.

His muscular arms wrapped around my slim waist before his plump lips began pecking at my neck. His rough hands moving up my thighs, caressing my soft, caramel skin.

"Not tonight," I whispered into the dark, removing his hands only to have them exactly where he had placed them.

"Malik, please," I begged.

I was still sore from the previous nights. When Malik loved, he loved hard. Physically, emotionally, mentally, and sexually.

Physically he us constantly beating my ass, "all out of love," he says.

Emotionally, after I gave birth two years ago, two months earlier than my due date, he was there.

Mentally, I honestly don't know where Malik is mentally. Sometimes he's here and sometimes he's there.

Sexually, yes he pleases me but he does it in all the wrong ways. He's always rough and harsh, never gentle and passionate.

"I swear bitches like you are something," he began his rant, "you never wanna give up the pussy and get mad when a man go get it someplace else!"

As long as you don't hit me tonight, I'm fine with your rant, I thought to myself before toning him out and drifting off to sleep.

***

Over the past two years, I've learned alot about myself.

Myself -I got myself in the predicament I am in. My father always told me to keep my distance of the drug dealers, druggies, and the gangbangers. Of course, I did the exact opposite and ran into the arms of Malik; the drug dealer and gangbanger.

Two years ago, I was blaming everything on Malik, Kimbella, and my mama. My mama for neglecting me, Kimbella for being perfect and Malik for turning everyone against me.

Malik didn't turn everyone against me, I did. He did not hop into their minds and say, "turn your back on Kimmy!" They did that all on their own. But they had reasoning. I started to act out and ignore the rules of the house. Even though I didn't like them, I being a child should have respected them. But, I didn't. I made some of the most idiotic decisions and now I'm paying for them.

Malik won't allow me to have a job, or speak to my family. Now that he's on the top in the drug game, he has the power to break me if I am to not do as he pleases. So because I love my son and want him to grow up with a mother, I will continue to be Malik's slave.

Tonight is date night, Malik and I will be attending some dinner a friend of his is having. He gave me his black card and is allowing me to shop for a dress alone.