04: Introducing Andre J

Andre in MM, played by Devin Thomas, it was between him and Bret Lockett. Bret looks old, so that was a NO. Also tour of Andre's mansion; just something I thought was sooo amazing on YouTube. Anyway, enjoy!

Dirty Laundry's Chapter Four

"I just need someone to share this money with," -- Andre

Andre Jackson

I watched Kimmy's backside as she walked in the opposite direction. She's so fucking gorgeous. I swear, if she wasn't married-I'd be all up on that. But, I was raised better than that. You are to never mess with another man's woman, you wouldn't want another male messing with your woman-if you had one-so, I rather not. Instead, I'll settle for being friends.

I headed to the register after picking up some cake mix for my mom. Yes, I do live with my mother. Well, she actually lives with me. After my father died, I brought her down here to Atlanta. She was living in California, but I couldn't risk losing another parent. So, it was my responsibility to make sure she was taken care of. She's all I got.

I grew up in Los Angeles with my mother and father, happily married. We lived in a nice sized two story house. My father was a hardworking man. He made sure my mother and I didn't want or need for anything. If I wanted a new pair of shoes, he would work his ass off to make sure I had them. If my mother had to get her hair done, he would scrape up some money to pay for it. My mother on the other hand was a housewife. She and my father fell in love during their last couple years of high school. Because my mother is Caucasian their families gave them hell. So, after they graduated, they fled the state of Mississippi and landed in California.

I knew at the age of ten, I was destined to be a professional basketball player. I played the game all the time, and even when I went up against the 'big kids' I was scoring. When I hit high school, I had already become known around the town for my skills in the very popular sport. During my freshman year, I started in every single game, and the same went for my following years. I wasn't much of a girl chaser, more of a dream chaser. I had to make my dreams a reality. That way, when my parents matured, I'd be able to take care of them, just like they had taken care of me.

I had my fair share of the ladies. But most of them just wanted to hop on the bus to fame. I wasn't with that shit at all. I don't want no female that just want to latch on and suck up all that I worked hard for. It was not going down like that. So I left all those broads right in LA, where they belong.

Now here I am, five years later, at the age of twenty-five, I've just been transferred to the Miami Heat. I'm about to make some real money now. I've been getting calls from FootLocker, Hibbet Sports, Nike, all kinds of restaurants, and even more, just for me to say a couple words in a commercial.

Now, I just need somebody to share all this money with-a lady, my lady.

***

"Ma," I called, walking through the doors of my home.

"I'm in the living room," she answered.

I followed her sweet voice that flowed from my left. I made my way into the entertainment room and saw my mother sitting with her feet kicked up, watching the Pretty Little Liars marathon. Don't even ask. How in the hell this forty-three year old woman finds that show interesting? You tell me. I shook my head, going to lay on the couch and place my head in her lap. I was so long my feet hung off the end.

"Don't come talking either. The very first season is playing," she grumbled, patting my forehead.

"So you gone put them before me?" I chuckled, just to annoy her.