03: First Time

(Malik in MM) This chapter will be a flashback to the time Kimmy was at the age of sixteen. She is still living with her mother and has been secretly dating Malik for a few months.

Dirty Laundry's Chapter Three

"If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it," -- Unknown

December 2010

- Kimberly Mazent

"You know, my mama would freak if she knew that I'm in the backseat of a man's vehicle," I sighed, putting my face in my hands.

"She doesn't though, and she won't find out. Relax baby," Malik whispered in my ear, kissing the side of my face.

"Can we please go to your house? I don't want anybody to see us Malik," I begged, turning to straddle him.

He placed his hands on my bottom, bringing our crotches closer together, "Kimmy, stop being a baby. You can't continue acting your age when you in a relationship with a man. Get the mentality of a woman baby."

"Malik. Please?" I pleaded with a pout.

Malik took a deep breath and nodded, "A'ight, come on."

We both got out of his truck's backseat, only to get back in, this time in the front. We pulled out onto the highway and headed towards Malik's condo.

We arrived in about ten minutes. He opened my door for me to get out and then grabbed my hand to lead me into the building. In the elevator, we met an elderly couple. They looked to be in their sixties or seventies. The Caucasian woman looked in between Malik and me. I guess she noticed the age difference.

"Sweetie, how old are you?" she curiously asked.

"Sixteen," I answered, feeling Malik grip my hand in his.

"And you sir?" she directed towards Malik.

He looked her over before answering, "Twenty."

The older woman nodded her head, like she knew something we didn't.

"Just know baby, if God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it."

Ding!

The elevator sounded at our stop and opened its door. The woman's eyes locked on mine, Malik and I walked out, leaving the couple alone.

"Did you know her?" Malik questioned, unlocking his door.

"No, I didn't. That was kind of weird huh?"

"Most def," he nodded, leading the way inside.

I always liked coming to Malik's place. It was calm and chill, but extravagant. I sat on his leather, cream colored couch and then kicked off my shoes. I watched Malik step out of his Timberland boots and then head to the backroom.

"I got a couple blunts, you trynna light up?"

"I've never really, 'lit up' before."

"Well, there's a first time for everything baby."

I watched as he sat the blunt between his lips before lighting the end. He took one drag, and then released the smoke.

"Here," he said handing it to me.

"Malik-"

"Kimmy! Just take it, it'll help you relax."

I took one hit and went into a coughing fit. That shit was no joke!

Malik took me step by step and I eventually got the hang of it. We sat on his couch, cuddled up and talking for hours.

Everything was fine until Malik started getting touchy touchy and feeling on me.