Chapter II - Nice Ride

'' I know what you're thinking Hany... you don't trust me rigth?" Vinz says while winking one of his eye to her. Trying to shove the anger on her face but she seem not affected at all.

"You're rigth! I don't trust you with my life." she feel irritated by his smiling eyes but she's in control with all the expression she's wearing.

''Well, that's fine. I'll let you drive my baby." by saying that he smile so sweetly as if they're close friends and wink that causes his pair of dimples to appear on his face.

She somehow for the first time look amazed, maybe because of that smile, but just split seconds and then turn back to an unshakening woman again.

Having no other choice she grab the key out of his hand and place herself on the motorbike. Then, after she starts it and fold the stand she glance to him.

"So you wanna go home or stay here?"

"Ofcourse I wanna go home, Hany. I'm just overwhelmed by you." he answer her while moving his way to the back side of his motorbike.Well, that's also at her back.

As she starts the ride, Vinz manage to grab the opportunity to get close to her. He laced his arms on her waist that causes her body to tense.

"What you think you are doing Mr. Dy?!" she growls to him, but Vinz seem don't recognize what she said because instead of pulling away he move closer and now his body is touching her back.

'What the fuck is he doing? Is he hugging me? And this bastard feels comfortable with my back huh!
But his body is warming my back that feel so good, if only this man is Lee Min Ho I swear to the moon I will rape him..but unlucky me. ' being lost with own thougths she sigh and that cause Vinz to move a bit.

There's just two kilometers left before handing off the motorbike to him. That brings relief to her mind but Vinz talk in a sudden.

"Pull over to that little house." He commanded her. No questions, she stop at the rigth spot that he motioned.

"Wait for me, okay? I'll just buy something. " she just nod not trying to make any arguments again.

After five minutes he's back with a brown paper bag on his hand. She don't care what it is so she never ask. And they resume the ride going home.

Pulling over at the crossing to give back Vinz his position on his baby and when she's off the motorbike she don't say a word and even glance at him. She just walk straight to the empty road.

She's counting her steps but then she heard Vinz call her name.
"Hany! Wait!!"
"Ms. Gonzales!! "
"Okay you don't want your name anymore? I'll give you a good one....Ms. Maruya!!"

After hearing the last sentence he said she face his direction, to see him driving the motorbike and chasing her.

'So what the fudge is he doing now?'
She's wondering what game is he playing now.

"What do you want!? Why are you freaking shouting my name?" she scowl at him.

"Hahaha.. I'm sorry for that but you just forgot something, here."and then he handed the brown paper bag to her.

"What is this?"feeling puzzeled she cocks her brows.

"Ah...I'm really sorry for what happened and inside that is the food you're craving and you lost it because of me. So, I just want to replace it. And thanks for driving me up to here. You're a good driver, you look good and you smell so good too."

After the last word he said, he get what he needed to see. It's the blood rushing through the veins climbing up to her cheeks. She's blushing! Then he smile and bid his goodbye.

Hany's POV

I appreciate the act of replacing my favorite Maruya but I never expect what comes next from his tongue. I forgot to hold back and conceal the blood rushing coming up to my cheeks. And I lost control. Shocks!!! I just freaking BLUSH and of all people why on Earth it happen in front of him?

I'm lost. I feel so unease, that the only thing that could calm my nerve is munch the Maruya.
I'm eating while walking on the street. Well, who cares? I don't.

Reaching the front gates bell I press it twice. Not waiting for more minutes my brother opens the gate for me.

When I enter the house all set of eyes was focus on me. Then, I manage to react. "What?" While cocking my brows. Feeling confused why on Earth they are looking at me just like I grow two more heads.

"Janine said your Maruya was scattered on the grass, and you're eating it?" That's my sister acting as if seeing something gross in front of her.

''Sis, I'm not a kid. I won't do such thing. This Maruya that I'm eating is clean and newly fried, ok? ''. I feel so irritated not because of what they are questioning to me, but because I'm not enjoying the Maruya anymore.

"You don't have money with you, rigth? Who bougth that?" this time it's my mother asking me as if I made some foolish things again.

"Ma, someone bougth it for me. No, I mean Vinz, he just replaced my Maruya that I've lost because of him." Okay. That's the end of the investigation, I guess.