Chapter VI - Mood Swing

After Allan and Zander chat for a moment with Vinz they all went to the beach where all the other were playing frizbee. Vinz carried Hany again in bridal position because she can't walk. All the way going to the beach everyone as they pass by will turn their gaze at Vinz and Hany.

When they arrive at the troops cottage; everybody shouted them..
"Oh! My! Gosh! So sweet!!!"

"No! He's just helping me!" Hany replied in a shout too.

And then when they notice the band aided foot,  everybody ask what happened to her. While Hany is settled on a bench, Vinz go with Allan for a walk.

"Bro, I know that Hany's wound is cause by the broken glass but what about the swollen lips and redish neck?" Allan suddenly ask Vinz while they were walking.

"What!?" Vinz is shocked, he never thougth someone can notice it.

"Haha...come on, bro! No secrets rigth? That's one of our Bro Code."
Allan stated with much suspiscion.

"Ok. But please, don't tell anybody. Cause it's just so sudden, we both didn't know what came up." Vinz replied while holding the bridge of his nose.

"Ok. I promise bro, just settle it. If you like her, make it rigth. Court her and don't rush her ok." Allan adviced him.

"Thanks bro."

"It's nothing, so how do you manage kissing her?" asked Allan.

"I went out of the room while she's inside the bathroom and when I get back she's just on a towel and so I turn my back and lock the door. I didn't go out anymore, I just lay on the bed and cover my face with the pillow and then she stepped on a broken glass, she shout and so I automatically went to her, bro. Without even thinking if she's naked or what so ever. And then, I treated her wound and carry her on the bed. My mind is so clouded with desire by that moment, I can't think. I feel everything, I can smell her, I feel her warm breath and I feel her flawless skin. My heart is drumming so loud, I can feel my body temperature gets high and looking her slim flawless legs oh!! I really tried hard to control myself. But when I put her on the bed and she open her eyes that's it. When I look in her eyes I lost all control, thanks to you and Zander you've cut the very intense moment." Vinz tell him all like a teenager boy.

"Hahaha!! Whoa! Bro, it's the first time I saw you in this condition. Your like a schoolboy having a puppy love. Haha.. but seriously, you look good together." Allan said.

"Vinz! Hany want to go back inside the room. Can you carry her again!" It's Janine shouting from a distance.

"Ok! I'm coming!" Vinz shortly replied.

"I think you two have time to talk about it now, bro." Allan said while tapping his shoulder.

"Yeah, I think so. Gotta go bro, thanks! Need to carry my princess." Vinz smile on what he just said. And Allan just laugh at him.

"Hey! Hany how are you?" Vinz asked.

"I'm fine, but I think I need some rest. My foot still aches a bit but it's bearable." She answered.

"Ok. Did you take the medicine I gave you?" He asked.

"Yes sir! I did." She replied shortly.

"Haha..sir huh! Ok, let's go baby."
He said smiling widely.

When they arrive inside the room. Vinz set her on the bed and lay down next to her.

"Thanks." Suddenly she said.

"The pleasure is mine, Hany." He replied with closed eyes.

He is thinking how to start a conversation about the kiss. She's also quiet and just like him thinking what to say about what happened earlier.

"Ahm... Hany?"
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry if I didn't start on the rigth lane."
"What do you mean?"
"I like you very much. But since the first time we saw each other is a disaster I don't know how to approach you. I can still picture you as a schoolgirl naked inside my head. I still remember everything, I'm sorry for that."

Hany didn't say a thing she just listen to him.

"Now your a grown up lady, your so beautiful. This morning when I saw you on a towel, you're like magnetizing me. I had a hard time controlling myself, but I tried harder even when I'm treating your wound. I'm sorry my mind is clouded with so much desire. "

Hany is just listening with red face.
She can't even look at his direction.

"But when the time you opened your eyes that's when I lost all my control and I just take your lips. I know I'm the first rigth?" Vinz asked.

"Huh! First what?" Hany absent mindedly replied.

"I'm your first kiss." Vinz replied.

Hany didn't say a word just nodded her head and cover her face.
Vinz open his eyes and sit infront of her. He look at her and smile.

"You're so innocent." Vinz said while flashing his wide smile.

"So what?! You're mocking me because I'm no expert on that matter?" Hany suddenly spat.

"Hey! You're so aggressive... relax, it's actually a compliment." Vinz replied with pleading gaze and move to her side, but before he can settle next to her she speak harshly.

"Don't ever try getting near me!!! I don't want you near me! Just freaking go away!!!" Hany stated in high pitch to him enough to startled the lad infront of her.

"Wait! You're mad at me?"
"And why is that? Look if it's about the kiss, I'm sorry." Feeling defeated and confused he left the room without glancing at her.

After thirty minutes of focusing her eyes on nothingness, Hany decided to make a call to her best freind Franz.

After three ring her freind pick up the call.

"Hello!!! How are you boy!?" It's Franz as usual "boy" was their names when they're still in college. Guy or girl in their group of freinds are being called as "boy".

"Hey!!! Thanks for picking up my call Franz. I'm fine, am.. just ... fine." Was her reluctant replied.

"Oh! Come on!!! For Peter's sake I know you're in a trouble sea again..so let's talk about it while I'm not busy. "

Franz really knew her.