Chapter VII- Rude

"So what happened this time boy?" Franz ask her from the other line.

"Oh!!! Nothing ..just some asshole cross my path."
She replied shortly.

"Oh! C'mon you won't be this bother with just crossing some random asshole. Just spill the beans boy. I know it's more than what you're trying to say." Franz is really nosy but she love her very much. She's a permanent person in her life.

"You really knew me boy!
Well, do you remember Vinz.... Dy?" She ask hoping she still remember the story that she told her for a very long a time ago.

"Hmmm... I guess but, that story seems to be so old as your favorite country musics. So.... what's the matter with that Vinz Dy?" Franz bored question.

"Well, he's the asshole I'm talking about. And that asshole is here with us on the beach but, I really fucking don't care if he's here but you know what??? Boy???"

"What?!!!" Franz ask in urgent.

"He is my freaking roommate!!! Of all people that I can be pair with!!!" She squeal enough for her to imagine that Franz is already squinting and losing her pair of eye.

"Woah!!! That's so frustrating on your side boy! But can you simply fill me up with the new pages on your book of life?"

And she tell her every single detail including the kiss they shared.

"What the fuck!!! You kissed him? OMG!!! Hany you're out of your mind!" Franz exclaimed can't wrap her head on Hany's revelation.

'' Yes, I know. Hmmm... do you have some piece of advice for me boy?" She said sligthly biting her lower lip.

"Wow!!! Me? sure... well as I'm listening to you rambling your scenes with him... I kind of feel like you're...... already on him. " Franz drag the last phrase to calculate Hany's reaction.

"What do you mean?" Hany ask feeling dumb and confuse.

"Well, I think you like " Franz never got a chance to complete her sentence cause Hany cut her off.

"No!!! Franz I hate him remember?" Hany exclaimed.

"Yes, you hate him but you kissed him passionately and he's your first kiss!" And the reality slaps on Hany's face. She did hate him but she's really out of her mind on kissing him.

''You want Joross to go and get you from your hellhole room in there?" Franz suggested, since Hany didn't say a word anymore.

Joross is one of their freind from college. He's a police officer and still single always have someone to mingle but he still never want to settle. Out of the group Hany and Shein were the youngest.

"Why? Joross is here?"Hany ask feeling excited to get away from Vinz for a while.

''Yup! And sure he can do something for his favorite girl." Franz always say that favorite thing to her.

"Lol. I'm not his favorite. And there's no such thing favoritism boy." She shrug off the comment as always. Joross is never like that to her. Their craziness is matching that's actually the reason why they get along so well.

''Haha..sure.  So I'm gonna call him or you do it yourself?" Franz still sugested.

" I'll call him. Thanks Franz!! You're the best as always!! Love you." They were always like this even in person. They were exchanging I love you and swear alot.

"Love you too boy.. take care. So gotta go! Bye!" Franz ended the call before she can even say her reply.

"Bye." She said looking on her phone that is already disconnected from the call.

Looking for Joross contact number she heard a laugh from someone outside the room.

"What a laugh? Sounds like a screeching tires on the road." She complain on her self not knowing  Vinz is now inside and heard her.

"That's rude!" Vinz commented out of a sudden that freaks Hany hearing him.

"The fuck !!! You really wanna kill me!" Hany exclaimed.

"Sorry..you seem too busy on your phone and didn't sense I'm here already!"hearing this she snap and swear again .
"Fuck! How long have you been here?" She inquire hoping that he didn't hear her convo with Franz.

"Enough for me to hear you,  comment on someones laugh. You heard it because I open the door when I enter." Hearing this she sigh feeling relief.

Seeing Vinz back retreat going to the bathroom she start calling Joross.
Just a single ring and Joross pick her call.

"Hey!!! You're still alive!" Joross answered as always.

"Yup! Still alive but can't kick your ass. I can't even walk in balance now boy!!! I'm so vulnerable now and sad can you come and snatch me from this hellhole? I'm in room 208. Just knock once and say the password!" She's a little spoiled to every guy from the group and they always pamper her despite of their bickering figths.

"What the fuck is your password?" Joross exclaimed like saying she's really an imposible woman.

On the other side of the room. Vinz got out from the bathroom and find the conversation of Hany with someone interesting. He's leaning on the wall and peeking on the woman laughing on the bed.

"Ako Budoy!" And she laugh so hard clutching her stomach.

"No way!!! I will not get you there.." Joross complain and treathen her.

"Ok! Ok!! Just announce you're name after you knock. Ok.. thanks boy.. love you! Come quick ok?" She's can't really move on to the password "Ako Budoy". She's still laughing alone even Joross already ended the call.

VINZ POV

She's so adorable. Watching her laugh so hard and hearing her voice that sound so sweet, coming from lips of an angel hearing those words that makes me weak... yeah I'm singing now inside my head.
I wonder who's she's talking with? She even say an "L" word and whoever was that, he or she makes her happy.
Unlike him. He recall her telling him to get away from her. It hurts badly that he just left her alone inside the room.

There's a knock on the door snapping him from his thougths.

"Joross!!! Come in!!!" He heard her squeal excitedly.

'Joross huh!!!' He thougth to his self. While looking on his closed fist.

END OF VINZ POV

  😀👋👋👋 hi guys!!! Woah!!!  Vinz is now goin' balistic😂..hope you guys isn't tired  with me yet 🙏🙏🙏... I'm just a newbie here😊.

So Joross is a police officer while Vinz is a Military officer...hmmm..both have guns..

Thanks for reading guys! Please don't hesitate to write  comments, suggestions and even violent reactions😁 everything is allowed in here so enjoy the freedom..ooopsss!!! Sure.... copying the ideas and the story is not allowed; that's plaigarism.

❤❤❤ love you guys ❤❤❤
     --- ❤Basyang❤---