Chapter V - First Kiss

After a quick bath, Hany tip toed on the tile and take a peek inside the bedroom if Vinz already left the room. She found the bed empty and clean so she get out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped  on her body. She immediately apply body lotion on her body and look for clothes to wear outside the beach.

While she's squatting and looking for clothes inside her luggage bag the door suddenly open.

"What the hell!!!" she shouted at Vinz that already inside the room.

"Oh!!! I'm sorry! " Vinz shouted too. He's shocked at Hany's look. He immediately turn his back to give her privacy.

"But you should lock the door before anything else after you got out from the bathroom. Your lucky it's just me." Vinz added.

"I know! Ok? Stop nagging me! I just forgot to lock it. Thanks Dad for nagging me!" she sarcastically replied to the lad.

Vinz just can't stop from smiling even he knows that Hany is upset again. He just lay on the bed without looking on her direction and cover a pillow on his face.

"Hey Hany ! I'll stay here just be quick ok. I won't look just tell me if you're done." he said to Hany.

"Ouch!!! Ahhh!!! Ouch!!!" Hany shouted.

Vinz automatically stand up and go where she is. He found her sitting on tha carpeted floor holding her blooded left foot.

"What the hell happened to you?" He asked.

"I stepped on a broken glass, look." Hany answered and pointed the broken glass on the carpet.

"Ok don't move. I'll take a picture of your foot and the broken glass."

After he saw the question on her face about what he just said he added an explanation.

"Oh! The picture is not for social media ok, it's for the management of this facility. We need to complain."

"Ok. Can you just get my luggage bag? I think I'd packed my first aid kit."

Vinz automatically stand and get the bag from the other side of the room.
After he put it next to her, she immediately scan and found the kit.

"Let me do it." Vinz insisted.

"It's ok. I can take care of my self. It's far from the stomach you know."

"I don't think you can clean it well since you need to bend your legs and bow your head just to look on it clearly. And let me remind you, your body is just wrapped in a towel."

Vinz line hits a button on her, because now she looks like a red tomato. She's freaking embarassed infront of this guy for the second time.

Vinz didn't wait her to answer anymore. He get the first aid kit and start putting alcohol on cotton ball.

"Ok, trust me I'm a doctor." Vinz stated. It's a lie, he's not a doctor or nurse. He's a soldier.

"Really? You don't look like a doctor. You look like some destructive individual." Hany replied with a playful smile to cover up her embarassment.

"Haha!!! You know what?" It's Vinz. He laugh because of her description and he's happy because she smiles at him.

"What?" Hany asked.

"Your good. Your smart, you have a bad ass side but I can see a sweet part of you. And I think your still available, rigth?"

"What?" Hany is shocked on the last thing he said.

"Haha!!! Nothing. Your brave too, you didn't cry when I put alcohol on your foot. Ok, I 'll just put this gauze pad. Don't remove it baby, ok?"

Vinz is talking crazy now. Just a smile and he's crazy. How come a girl can shake his straight mind.