Wonderland

"And in the end, in Wonderland,
We both went mad"

Zayn Malik as Mad Hatter

Justin Bieber as The One Who Fell

Featuring

Lana Del Rey as Liz/Elizabeth

***

"Liz, stop calling me! I'm on the way." Justin yelled through the Bluetooth device. 

"Your so very slow! What on earth is taking you so long?" Liz yelled back, but there was a smile on her face. She cupped her hand over the phone for a second, so that Justin couldn't hear what she was telling to the woman sitting in front of her, at her house.

"Would you mind waiting?" Liz asked the woman, who went by the name Scarlett. Scarlett hid her irritation and nodded with a sickly sweet smile, but not before mumbling something in French.

You see, Scarlett was their wedding planner. Justin and Liz were to be married just in a matter of months. Both Justin's and Lana's parents were very close friends, and had dreamed of them getting married to each other. They didn't hate each other, but at the same time, they didn't love each other. But since they didn't want to disappoint their parents, they decided to get married. Justin and Liz didn't like anyone else anyways, and since they knew each other very well, why not?

"Scarlett is waiting for you." Liz said to Justin quietly.

Justin smiled. "Ah, Scarlett. I love messing with her. It's funny to see her lose it."

Liz giggled slightly. "You shouldn't say such things!"

"It's the truth." Justin replied. Liz giggled again. 

"So cute." Justin smiled, making Liz blush. Even Scarlett cracked a smile, thinking that they were so in love. 

If only she knew the real reason.

"I'm hanging up." Liz said.

"Okay." Justin replied.

***

"I'm here! I here!" Justin exclaimed, waving his hands. Liz laughed, Scarlett rolled her eyes.

"Finally! Monsieur Bieber, please take a seat, Madame Liz has been waiting for so long." Scarlett said. 

"Okay, okay." Justin plopped down next to his soon-to-be-wife.

"So, as we know, the venue is decided-"Scarlett got cut off.

"Is it?" Justin asked, knowing what would happen next. Liz bit back a laugh. 

Scarlett took a deep breath. "Yes, you said so."

Justin felt a little bit of sympathy towards the lady and nodded, asking her to continue. Maybe today was not the day to push her buttons.

"Shall I continue, Monsieur?"

"It's Justin, Scar." Justin corrected her, throwing her a lazy smile. Scarlett scrunched up her nose at the new nickname.

"Yes, so the venue. And the number of people who are coming is a hundred and fifty." 

"That is correct." Liz said, nodding.

"You yet have to choose a theme and the design of the cake. Also, the gown, the suit, photographers, videographers, bands and deejays. Oh, and also the caterers, florists, cake-makers,make-up artists and hair stylists. But don't not worry, Madame and Mon- Justin. I have a list of the best ones in town." Scarlett handed them a bunch of papers, stapled at the left corner. Justin took it and flipped through the pages mindlessly.

"Thank you, Scar." Justin said, in the most polite way ever. Scarlett was caught off guard at this, but quickly gathered herself. 

"It's my job." She said proudly.

"I know."

"Liz? Would you mind going through this?" Justin asked Liz. She nodded with a small smile and took the papers from him, looking at the hand picked names Scarlett had chosen carefully, for them.

"I think I'll head home now." Justin said, yawning.

"Oh, you seem tired. Did you not sleep well?" Liz asked. 

"Yeah." 

"Okay. Goodbye, for now." She hesitantly leaned in and paused for a second. Quickly pecking him on his cheek, she looked away, blushing. Justin smiled.

Since Liz and Justin didn't really liked each other in that way, it was hard to show intimacy. The furthest they had gone was this. And it was hard enough to hold hands.

"Goodbye." Justin said, and then nodding to Scarlett.

He made his way out, ready to get a good hour or two of sleep.

If only he knew, that this day would change his life, forever.

***

Wonderland, a Zustin fanfiction. Inspired by Taylor Swift's Wonderland.

All rights reserved.

Started : June 25, 2017

Ended :