2

The plane made a giant jerk. The air hostess dropped all the food on the man sitting next to me. I really didn't knew what had happened. But whatever it was, was really bad.
The plane was now a bit normal. I loosened my seat belt to look up to the air hostess. She was lying on the ground with some bags that fell on her. I hurriedly made my way out to help her. So did some others. I cleared the bag that was on her head only to find a heavy wound on her head.

"Lift her up." The man with red tie told me.

I helped him with the air hostess. Her condition was severe. The bag fell hard on her. Heavy amount of blood leaked out. I read on the badge. Her name was Pricilla.

"Call someone... Other hostesses for help." I ordered the girl who was standing on the way to the business class. She nodded and ran.

"Take this." A woman in brown jacket lended me a box. It was the first aid kit. As I was about to start dressing, two more air hostesses came up shouting for Pricilla. Without saying anything, they carried her away. Before leaving they ordered us to belt up.

I returned to my seat hurriedly and belted myself up. No sooner, Jeon and Florida were here.

"Are you okay?"

"Jeon ... Why are you here? Go back to your seat." I ordered him. But he refused, and sat down next to my seat.

"I am staying with you." He said. Florida adjusted herself on a seat that was empty on my left.

Suddenly I noticed some chaos from the business class. The girl who was seated two seats away from the business class, got up to check. All of us looked at her. But before she could take her fourth step, another jerk hit us. I saw her as she flew up and then down with a thud.

This time it didn't last for seconds. It continued.

I now realised that we were going down. It felt like some thing was pushing the airplane
down. All I remember is going down with the airplane.

The feeling is unexplainable. I felt like I was in a roller coaster that wasn't on it's track. We rolled for about 2 and a half minutes. And then crashed.

--
My eyes opened with extreme pain on the back of my head. My eyes blured at first, then adjusted to the bright light that penetrated from the broken ceiling of the airplane. I tried to get up but failed.

Something was entangled with my right hand that laid beneath the large luggage. I tried to get rid of it, but I couldn't. I pushed it hard with my other arm, and threw it down on my leg. I looked up to find Jeon. He laid unconsciously on the seat beside me. His hand was entangled with mine.

"Jeon.. Jeon Get up!" I called him by shaking him. But no response.

A sudden thought conquered my mind. No no. No.... Jeon no. Why? Shut up Jazlyn. No negative thoughts.. No negative thoughts! A little movement in his hands caught my eye.

"Jeon? Wake up. Jeon.!" I shaked him hard. This time he responded.

"J...ja."

"Hey.. Jeon I am here."

The opened his eyes and looked at me. That moment releaved me. A little blood was coming out from the side of his lips. He held his cheak and got up. He looked around him.

"What happened here?" His words shook me.

"We survived a plane crash." I told him as I hugged him.

"Florida!" He pushed me back and hurried up to her. I followed him.

We tried to find her seat beneath the roof that had fallen. The part where Florida sat was more disastrous. The roof was broken and some luggage was messed up haywire. I looked around me. There were some people laid dead on their seats. Some had heavy objects on them. Others just laid motionless.

I heard Jeon sob. I turned around. He had now found Florida. Not her, but her body. It wasn't her complete body. Half of it was still under the roof.

I went upto Jeon to give him some emotional support. In a corner of my mind was some guilt. Seeing Jeon's tears, I couldn't control mine. I looked at Florida. She was so happy moments ago. Now she's laying here in utter silence. Her face was completely distorted. It was unrecognisable. It was her necklace that identified us to her.

I saw a man who was trying to stand up. I rushed to help him. He was wearing a t-shirt with half-trousers. He seemed in his thirties. His left arm was severely injured. I helped him up. He seemed pretty much okay.

"Jazlyn?" Jeon was calling for me.

"Jeon. I am here." I replied.

The man followed me to Jeon. I saw him near another seat. I took a closer look. It was a little girl. She sat beside a woman who was laying between the seats. It seemed it was her mother.