5

"We are on an island?"

The sight of the blue horizon horrified me. I could see the beach at a distance of 3 kilometres. Then there was no land in sight; just the water. I looked to my left and rotated my head. I could see some thing big at the very distance. I could say that it was White and looked pretty much like an aeroplane.

"Oh.. So we are on an island huh?" A voice interrupted my sightseeing.

I turned behind to see. It was Hudson.

"Yes." Jeon replied. He had now befriended Hudson well. Though he was 10 years older than him.

I pointed out to Jeon and asked him,"What do you think that is Jeon?"

He shortened his eyes and adjusted his vision. Then raised his eyebrows and said,
"An aeroplane maybe."

"Yeah. It's an aeroplane. Looks like we are not the only one stuck here." Hudson sighed.

I looked upto Jeon then to Hudson. Their eyes were still on the plane. I broke the silence and asked, "What do we do now?"

Both of them stared at me and then thought the obvious question. It seemed that it didn't reached up their heads until I asked.

Jeon sat down and gazed the sight. Meanwhile Hudson climbed down to the others who were waiting for us to inform them.

The angry boss was freaking me out. He taunted and yelled at every moment of the others. He annoyed me bad. I had it in my mind that if this freak yells at me or my friends, then he'll have a good from me. On behalf of others too, I'd clear all of my anger.

"Can you not just tell us from there? I am loosing patience. Get down here." The man yelled Hudson. As far as I knew Hudson by nofollowing, he had been the most calm with him. No bad replies or ill answers. He did the best to ignore him.

"Let's get down. I have an idea." Jeon tapped me from the back and then made way to the wing to get down.
Just as I was about to follow him, I made a last glance on the sight. A quick swish movement caught my eye. My eyes deepened to see the movement. I was sure tht I saw something. Just then Jeon called me. So I ignored it, think it might be some bird or a forest animal. Then the sight of a large mountain caught my eye. At first I thought it was a mountain, but later I noticed the cut peak. It was a volcano. I climbed down to inform Jeon about it.

--
"So. We are on an island?" The black shrugged woman asked.

"I don't understand how did we crashed here. As far as I saw, the plane never made it to the sea." The head smashed boy told us.

"Well. Now we have to find a way out. And not think about how we ended here. Okay?" Hudson tried to explain.

"No it is important to know the cause to kill the disease. We ca..."
The boy was cut up by the infuriated boss.

"Oh shut up. There is no time for your shit."

"He's not shutting up. Let the worthy talk old man. And keep your aggressive attitude to yourself." I jumped in. But that wasn't it that I wanted to say. It was Jeon who paused me.
I folded my hands and listened as he speaked.

"Look. We are on an island. The first thing that we must do is get out of these trees that we landed in."

"Crashed." The old man corrected.

"I say going to the shore can help us." Jeon continued, ignoring the old man. "Look. We are stranded on an island. The only way out is the ships that sail around. No airplane can see us."

"Yeah. Right. The trees are dense." The boy agreed.

"But how do we know the way out." A boy that I didn't noticed much before, asked. He was brown and looked like an asian. His accent was typical.

"We do. I saw the way. So did he." Hudson said as he mentioned Jeon.

"How do we believe you?" The question was asked by a man who seemed American to me. He wore a yellow shirt and brown shorts.
His question made me think like why did you had to survive man? we tried to ignore it. But Lavender answered it as she got up carefully, holding her stomach that was now dressed.

"If you don't believe, then you may live here by the airplane. We don't mind."