Part 7: The love on Country is the real love

Ragini decides to meet Laksh then itself. She goes alone to the south kingdom, however it is near to their palace. It was already night. But, that day is deewali.

In laksh's palace, Ram and his other three sons are arranging all diyas. But not lighted.

Ram: when this house laxmi is going to come? Your elder brother Laksh has to bring her...

One bro: yes pitaji, we are also waiting for bhabhi ji...

Just then, Ragini stands at the gate. She wears a veil. Soldiers stop her. Ram asks her to come in.

Ram: who are you devi?

Ragini: I want to talk with prince Laksh...

One bro: but who are you?

Ragini: call him...I need not tell you...

2nd bro: hey...

Ram stops them and says in their ears: my dear putraas.. maybe she is your to be bhabhi....

All three exclaims: haa..??

Ram: shh...! That's why she wants to talk with your brother...

Then Ram turns to her side. She keeps looking.

Ram: putri, see this palace. It has been very dull without a woman. Now, you came to this palace as maha laxmi...come on, lit this lamp...

Ragini: maha laxmi?? But, I'm...

Ram: you need not worry dear. Laksh wish is my wish. Come on...lit lamp and bring light to our house...

Being helpless, Ragini at last lit the lamp. Three brothers jump in excitement. "Bhabhi came..."

Ragini smiles looking at them.

"what's going on here??" Laksh just comes and amazes to see Ragini...

"Ragini...." He sings melodiously and about to go near her but Ram stops him.

Ram: Ragini? You mean Samragni ragini devi??

Laksh: yes..my goddess devi...

Laksh tries to go near her, Ram keeps pulling him back.

Ram: my idiot son, I have already told you not to love samragni, just tell her sorry now.

Laksh removes his hands and runs near her. ram keeps looking in shock.

Laksh: empress, you came for me??

Ragini showing her finger: I have to talk with you..!

Laksh: ya, please come in.

He is about to put hand on her, she looks anger at him, he moves hand away. They go into a room.

Ragini: what are you thinking of yourself??

Laksh: what did I do?

Ragini: you know very well...I'm talking about Lakshini.

Laksh: is that ele doing any prob??

Ragini: I'm talking about the name.

Laksh: that's a beautiful name. Isn't it?

Ragini keeps looking at him in anger. Then laksh takes deep breath.

Laksh: yes Ragini, I love you so much. As I said you four years back. I didn't change my heart. I felt sad that you were an empress. But, this truth can't kill my love right..!