Part 12: Samragni's Marriage

Ragini's cheeks turn red with his hug. She is about to close her eyes. 'No Ragini, you are a ruler. Be balanced..!!' she thinks and slowly breaks the hug.

Laksh keeps looking at her. She bends her head. Just then, Dp comes.

"Mamasri.." she says and about to go near him, but she is stopped by the bond tied between her and Laksh. Then she looks at him, he smiles and moves with her.

Ragini: mamasri, I'm sorry. You said me not to come here, but...

Dp: beta, i said that because they didn't invite us..! But, I'm happy that you got what you wanted.

She smiles. She and Laksh takes blessings of Dp. Then Ram also gives ashirwad to them.

Dp: ok maharaj ram, we will arrange everything for marriage...

Ram: we will come by evening. Tomorrow morning is muhurtha.

Dp smiles and takes Ragini with him, but the bond stops her again. Laksh looks at it. Ragini turns back. He smiles painfully and removes the knot. Ragini leaves the place with Dp expression less.

They sit in chariot and keep going. Laksh in upset goes to the sword practicing place. He removes his top, and keeps practicing furiously. His brothers don't understand his behaviour.

Chandra: he till now behaved as lover boy, what happened to him suddenly..? I never understand my brother..!!

Ram just comes and looks sadly at Laksh.

Ram: yes, you never understand him. I'm a father and I can understand. He did this all for Samragni devi. And, this all swayamvara is a drama..!!

His sons shock: what..???

.............................

There Ragini is going in chariot along with Dp. She is thinking, "I'm sorry Prince Laksh. This was all plan to catch the culprit. I have used you for that, and you patiently agreed to it. That was related to you. Only you could help me...!"

Dp is arranging umbrella for her without getting exposed to sunlight.

Ragini: mamasri, you used to tell me, that rulers has to face pain also. But now....

Dp: now you are a bride my Samragni..! So, you have to be careful and it's me who has to take care of you.

Ragini looks at him sadly, "I'm sorry mamasri...I'm cheating you also..! But, no one should no this plan. Prince Laksh, that's why for the prayaschit I will marry you, for the stupid thing I done to you..!" Thinks Ragini.

...........................

The veiled princess who was running is stopped by two persons. It's Sanskar and Karthick. That princess removes her veil and she is revealed as Kavitha.

{Guys, guys, you all have expected her as Sanskar. But no..!! Her name is Sanskarini because, it's a code for Laksh to identify her, that she is sent by Sanskar.

So, I will reveal the rest all plan later..! So, don't panic... that veiled princess is not a man. She is Kavitha.}

Karthick: you have ruined the entire plan..!!

Kavitha: what should I do..? My veil was fell. If Laksh and Maharaj Ram identifies that I'm notorious thief Kavitha, they are going to hang me..!!

Sanskar: if you have married prince Laksh, then if you have removed your veil, nobody has right to hang you..! Bcz, legally you will be queen then. We planned like that...