Part 31: be alert..!!

In this part I will narrate the story simply than with dialogues and all.

So, Ragini's empire is Gadodiya. She is the empress(Samragni) of it. I have already said about the Island which is away from this empire. So, they wanted to conquer a small part in her empire as their Island is facing with series of floods with ocean water.

So, Ragini accepts whoever comes to her feet. But, that Island king want to conquer the place on his own, he doesn't wanted to be the subordinate of Samragni. For that he was in his planning to eliminate Samragni. But, she has the protection of Laksh, Sanskar and Durga Prasad in three directions. He plans to separate Sanskar from the royal throne. When the empire loses a great warrior like Sanskar and who is the only opponent of Ragini, that king's work becomes easy to kill her.

For this he is trying to use Swara.

But.. being the best friend of Ragini.. will Swara helps that king..?

Being aware of the series of mysterious attacks happened on Ragini, Dp doubts that there is some new enemy who has come for Ragini again. For her protection, he sends away her, Laksh and their kids away from empire.

Ragini doubts that there is something happening inside the fort and she appoints Kavitha as the secret spy. However, Sanskar was also busy in spying everyone.

Laksh who comes to a village along with his family doubts some secrets movements in Chirag's empire. So, Laksh at night time gets busy in finding out the secret. He doesn't say this to Ragini as she was already upset in getting banished from the empire.

But, turning as a normal woman her real character has not changed. she couldn't tolerate the injustice occurring in front of her eyes. She disguises herself as a man and starts fighting with the goons who are suffering normal people. Laksh supports her in this. as no one can change Ragini's attitude, 'For people'

Meanwhile, Chirag's only sister Kavya starts growing feelings on the new guy who is fighting with the goons. She loves Ragini who disguised herself as man while fighting.

Swara comes to know that Chandrashekar is her father and who has suffered a long prison life. The Island king says this to her and spoils her mind saying that her father has suffered the unwanted punishment, for which Swara vows to take revenge on the Gadodiya royal family.

It was Island king men who kidnaps Chandrashekar from Ragini's custody, whom she was giving treatment secretly. Ragini gives treatment on having respect on him that he is swara's father.

Swara goes to meet the Island king secretly for her revenge purpose, and Kavitha keeps doubting her movements. On questioning about this, Swara taunts Kavitha.. but amazingly Sanskar supports Kavitha instead of Swara which even more burns her. but innocent swara is not aware of the Island king's cruel intentions.

Now, the story takes a major turn when Laksh comes to know that the secret works happening in Chirag's empire are by the Island men. They are secretly storing their weapons in that empire to war on Gadodiya.

And, he also comes to know that Swara was in their team, which even more shocks him. A period of one month passes since Raglak has left the empire. Now banishment punishment for Ragini is over.

Now, Laksh is spying their secret place.. those goons will see Laksh.

A fighting happens between Laksh and them, then a goon catches Laksh and other one is about to kill him...

Just then a dagger comes and shoots that man. He falls. Ragini comes and fights with that goons too. They both drive them away.

After sometime,