Part 11: The Swayamvara

In south kingdom, Laksh who was in dreams looking at Ragini painting.

Ram comes near him. He puts that painting aside and shows him 10 to 15 paintings of some girls.

Laksh: who are they??

Ram: different princess and minister's daughters.

Laksh: why are their paintings here??

Ram: they are coming for swyamvaram tomorrow..

Laksh: swayamvaram? Whose swayamvaram??

Ram: my elder son Laksh's Swayamvaram and it's you..!

Laksh laughs: hehe, pitasri... swyamvaram will be generally for princess to select a prince. But, it's reverse here. Stop this here itself and don't make me a fun. Princes will go for a princess's swyamvaram... why princesses will come for a prince?? It's awkward...!

Ram: you didn't give me other option son..! you never went to any princess swyamvaram competition. That's why, I have only done this. and, shut up and get ready for it soon. It's tomorrow..!!

Laksh: tomorrow?? Pitasri it's not fair. Why didn't you send invitation to samragni then?? She is not coming right..!! you know that I love Ragini...then why this Swyamvaram?? Hey mahadeva...what should I do now???

In her palace, Ragini is practicing arrow shoot.

Adarsh is talking with Dp.

Adarsh: what? Pricne laksh's swyamvaram is fixed? And they didn't invite us..!

Listening to it, Ragini shoots an arrow and it misses it's goal.

Swara laughs: wow, after many years samragni has missed it first time..!

Uttara claps her hand. Ragini aims other arrow again.

Dp: so, prince Laksh is going to get married to a princess tomorrow. He is going to be king from tomorrow.

Ragini misses other arrow also listening to their convo.

Swara and Uttara clap their hands again. Ragini throws bow aside in upset and leaves. Dp looks at her smiling.

Ragini is going in the lonely corridor. Someone holds her hand and drags her aside.

Ragini: how dare you to hold Samragni's hand..!!

Then he removes mask and it's obviously Laksh.

Laksh: yes, who will dare to hold your hand except me..! I will kill anyone if tries to get you..!

Ragini: what are you doing here??

Laksh: empress, save me empress..! Tomorrow is my swayamvaram...

Ragini: yaa...just heard it. Congratulations....

Laksh: what?? You have to come and stop that thing.

Ragini: why should i??

Laksh: u love me right..

Ragini: never..! ever..!

Ragini pushes him out.

Rag: Laksh...my mind is not good now. Leave me alone. And I already said you, I don't need a man in my life..!

Lak shouts: but I need you Ragini..! laksh is incomplete without Ragini. You may be samragni or anything else...but, Laksh needs you forever..!!!

Ragini keeps going away silently.