Part 28: a new girl

The clouds seemed to be cleared. The clear sky is welcoming the warm sun light.. that sun light has touched the earth, to give a beautiful spring season...

Spring season.. the season of love and also the season of marriages. That season has filled the passions in hearts of all people and the Gadodiya empire seemed to be filled in happiness. That empire has not seen any enemies since 6 months.

People have forgotten the war and all are living in peace and harmony.

The palace walls of samragni's sasural are filled with marriage musics. Because it is the marriage of prince Chandra, the brother of Laksh.

King Ram is seemed to be nervous, he is very busily seeing all arrangements.

Ragini comes.

Ragini: papa, please sit calmly. We are seeing everything right..!

Ram: but beta...

Laksh: pitasri... sit and talk with all the kings...

Laksh smiles at Ragini. She too smiles and they get busy. The bride is no one but mansi. She was getting nervous. Ragini comes near her.

Ragini: mansi, didn't you get ready yet..?

Mansi: didi, I don't deserve Chandra. You all remembered right, I cheated you..

Ragini: Mansi, it was past. Chandra loves you still and Ram papa, believes that you will be good bahu..

Mansi smiles. Ragini makes her ready with help of maids.

For that marriage, samraat chiraag also comes along with his wife and son. His son and chotu keeps running throughout the palace. That prince runs and kisses princess's cheek again. (Raglak's daughter-1 year old)

Ragini and Laksh smiles looking at them, but Chirag doesn't like it.

Ragini was setting some deepas in a room, Laksh comes. He sits beside her. he places his hand on her hand.

Ragini: laksh, this is marriage place and all will see us.

Laksh: Samragni devi seemed to be brave, but coward actually.

Ragini holds Laksh's cloth in neck.

Ragini: who is coward..? me..??

Laksh: yes..!!

Then Ragini looks in all directions kisses his cheek suddenly and runs. Laksh laughs.

Kavitha who was there, looks that scene suddenly and she laughs in herself and gets dashed to Sanskar suddenly who just came there.

Kavitha: I'm sorry senapati ji...

But Swara who looks at the scene gets furious.

Swara: can't you see and walk..??

Sanskar: let it be swara..

Swara: if servants are given freedom, they won't even look back to trap kings..!!

Kavitha hurts with her words. swara takes Sanskar hand and goes away.

Ragini was sitting with prince and princess in both of her hands. chiraag's son was at princess hand and chotu was at prince hand.

Chiraag son(3 years old) asks Ragini, "Samragni devi, why don't you send princess with me to my palace..?"

Ragini: ahan, why do you want princess..??