Part 14: the fake enemy..

Sanskar and Ragini are shooting daggers of hatred with eyes. Laksh was standing behind Ragini simply looking at them.

Kavitha and Karthick are beside Sanskar.

Sanskar: Samragni has got into our hands after lots of plans. Thanks Prince Laksh, for bringing her here..!

Ragini gives a confused look at Laksh. Laksh smirks looking at Sanskar.

Kavitha: I never thought prince Laksh will support us.

Karthick: prince laksh is behind everything, if he is not there, none of our plans got succeeded.

Ragini looks at Laksh in confused way. Laksh looks at her and smirks. He keeps hands on her shoulders and says,

"I'm sorry Samragni, I need to do this. After all, I'm also the member in dark army..!"

Ragini shocks with his statement.

Rag: how could you cheat me like this? I have loved you a lot and I have given all myself to you...

Sanskar laughs from behind. They both looks at him.

San: Laksh, you have nicely trapped her..! She has fallen in our trap...!

Laksh also joins in his laughs. Ragini bends her head.

Laksh remembers helping Sanskar in escaping throwing net on Adarsh.

Kavitha: Ragini devi, did you think prince laksh loves you? Is mad about you? This was just the plan to trap you..! poor girl, fell in our trap..!!!

Everyone laugh except Ragini.

Sanskar comes in front of her and points sword to her neck.

Karthick: kill her Sanskar..!

Laksh: mitra..! he seemed to be so hurry..! let's do our work fast. What do you say Samragni??

Ragini gives an anger look at Laksh and Sanskar once.

Then...

then...

then.....

She starts laughing vigorously. Sanlak gives a confused look at her. she even falls on her knees laughing. Then she stands controlling her laugh.

Rag: bhagavan..! I have never laughed this much..!

She looks at both of them.

Rag: Laksh...! Sanskar..! is the drama finished? Or anything left??

Now Kavitha and Karthick looks confused.

Sanskar: what Ragini? Can't you wait for a minute more?

Laksh: yes..! we were enjoying those fools faces.

Now, Ragini Laksh and Sanskar laugh together loudly. Whole dark army looks them confused.

Ragini: enough of this fooling. Let's finish the game soon..!

Sanskar and Laksh nod their heads and stands beside her. Both are on each side of her.

Now, the question mark expression goes to karthick's batch.

Sanskar: cheating Ragini..! It's impossible.

Laksh: trapping her?? It's only a hallucination..!

Sanskar: bcz, she is my friend..!

Laksh: and bcz, I love her..!

Sanlak together: this is the Sanskarini mission...!!