Part 18: The end of first problem

Adarsh shouts: No..!!

Pari and Nikil holds him.

Ada: she is going to kill me..! raajat is dead..! now, she is going to kill me..!

Pari: u r her chote papa. She can't kill you.

Ada: u don't know about Ragini. Her love and hatred both are intense. She won't tolerate anyone if she knows that they have cheated her..!

Nikil: so, let's kill this Dp. Why to put him alive like this?

Dp is ties in ropes.

Ada: no..! let him be alive. I will kidnap that Laksh and Sanskar also. I will kill all three of them together before her eyes. Then I have to see her weeping.

Dp looks on......

////////////////

Ragini takes bath with plenty of water.

She sits in the room's corridor gazing at stars.

Sanskar and Laksh were discussing in other room.

San: we have to find Adarsh.

Lak: he is somewhere in the forest. According to soldier's information.

Swara comes.

Lak: how is Rgaini?

Swa: hmmm....i'm still scared to go near her.

Lak: Sanskar... atleast you...

San: why r u asking us? U go on ur self...

Laksh smiles: even me feeling indifferent.

He at last goes into room. Ragini was still gazing at the stars. He hesitatingly goes near her.

Lak: hmm ragini..!

Rag in upset: what??

Laksh scares first later he brings out his all dareness.

Lak loudly: Ragini..!!

Ragini stands in anger and looks at him and shouts: what?????

Laksh shocks and looks on. She turns away her face.

Lak slowly murmurs taking gulps: what happened is happened..!

Rag in anger: what?? I can't hear you.

Laksh clearing his throat: what happened is happened... leave it for now. how many days are you going to be like this...

Ragini turns her face to him. He scares and steps back. She keeps coming towards him.

Rag: what is your problem? Get out of my room...leave me alone..!

Lak: what?? I'm your husband....

Rag: just leave....

When Ragini about to complete sentence, Laksh gets all his braveness holds her tight near him by waist.

She shocks at once.

Before she could respond, Laksh holds her head tightly near him and makes a forced lip lock.

She shocks with that. She becomes calm.

Then he breaks the kiss slowly and looks at her.

Her eyes are down. He sets her hair back to her ear, he rubs her palm with his fingers and he now he makes a passionate gentle kiss again on her lips which is for long time.

Ragini was closing her eyes. Laksh opens his eyes and look tears among her cheeks. He wipes those tears, then she opens her eyes. Both are looking affectionately at each other.