Part 9: the new love and new rival..?

Ragini: Sanskar..? I was asking you something..!

Sanskar comes out of his thoughts. Swara just comes and smiles at him. He puts his head down in shy. Ragini doesn't understand his behavior.

Adarsh who was there itself: what Sanskar..? Are you thinking about your love??

Ragini looks amazingly at Adarsh: chote papa..? how come do you know about his feelings? You are lifelong brahama chari right..!

Adarsh: oh, come on empress..! These kinds of things aren't a big science to have only experience and know... moreover, you are not a kid, you should know everything..!

Dp loudly: this is not the time to discuss those things..!!

Everyone look at Dp.

Dp: while, kingdom is going to be in trouble, your minds and hearts should work on how to fight not how to love..! this time, you have to be strong, and not weak thinking about it...!

Ragini, Sanskar and Swara firmly look at Dp.

Dp: Ragini and Sanskar... you are the main parts in the war tomorrow. Now, it's your practice time...! Come on take your swords..!!

Ragini and Sanskar takes the swords. Sanskar looks at Swara.

Dp shouts: now start..!!

Ragini beats on Sanskar's sword, but he falls down. Everyone amaze.

Ragini: where is your mind Sanskar?? Concentrate..!!

Dp goes furiously at Sanskar and raises him up.

Dp: you fool..! what are you thinking?? The person who is standing in front of you is your enemy in sword fight..!

Ragini holds the sword and looks at him firmly.

Dp: and your aim is just to defeat enemy..! Now fight..!!

Sanskar holds the sword tightly and comes before her. both starts the fight. Their swords sound is reflecting all the practice place. Other soldiers also stop practicing and look at them. No one is losing or winning.

Adarsh: I think Sanskar is only opponent to Ragini in sword fight..!

Dp nods his head.

Swara and Uttara keeps amazing, "they are fighting as real enemies..!"

They both come face to face.

Ragini: keep going Sanskar..! Show this power in war tomorrow..!

Sanskar: and surely, one day I will defeat you samragni..!

Ragini smirks and beats his sword. It flies in sky...

Dp holds the sword. "No one can be her opponent..!" he states.

A soldier comes and shouts, "I'm so sorry Samragni devi, King Nikil has run away."

Everyone shock.

Next day,

Raajat's army and Ragini's army are facing each other. Sanskar and Laksh are at both sides of her. Dp is at complete left and Adarsh at complete right.

Laksh sees Ragini feeling somewhat nervous. To make her free,

Laksh: Ragini devi, how Lakshini is feeling? I forgot to ask about him.

Ragini: you prince Laksh, don't you have any time sense..?

Laksh: my god..my goddess, you are looking very beautiful as warrior and in anger too...