*I

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

Chapter 1

Louis was already tired of his situation. He couldn't bear this anymore. Married life was so different from what he had expected. He was lonely and afraid, but most importantly he felt unloved.

Harry, his husband of four months, had agreed to marry him and as surprisingly it may seem, he wasn't forced into it. Oh, how well had Harry played the role of someone in love! Their marriage was arranged but Louis had fallen in love with those green eyes and that dimpled smile the moment their parents made their meeting possible.

Louis' and Harry's father’s have been best friends since their childhood up until university. Harry's father had moved to London from Doncaster after finishing his studies in Uni, and Louis’ father had remained in Doncaster. They both had went into the business field since that was their major.

Their fathers, Mark and Des, met after thirty years from not seeing each other. They had talked as if those thirty years had only been thirty minutes. One conversation led to another when Des told Mark that Harry was bisexual and Mark confessed that Louis was gay.

After meeting a couple of times, they had come up with  the brilliant idea of arranging a meeting for both of their sons, of course, if they would willingly agree to that, so their companies would be united and create one of the most powerful companies in the United Kingdom. Ironically, both companies dealt with importing and exporting  goods. It appeared to be a great plan.

Louis was 21 and Harry was 25 when they had the first meeting. The green-eyed boy was the most attractive human being Louis had ever seen. Tall, curly hair, nice build and the most amazing smile ever. Harry had seemed like an angel on their dates. Always kissing Louis cheek or hand whenever they met. Their engagement had lasted for 3 months and then they married, Harry wanting to marry as soon as possible. Louis had a bad feeling about how rushed the plans were, but Harry had made sure to lessen those worries by telling him that he was sure about his 'feelings' and couldn't wait any longer.

How sweet those words were and Louis had believed every word. During their engagement, Harry had never made a move to kiss Louis on the lips or touch him in an intimate way. He had only hugged Louis or kissed his cheek. Louis, being the sweet, loving and naive boy had thought that Harry was so sweet for respecting him. How wrong he was.

Everything was torn apart the first night for the married couple.

The wedding banquet had ended at 1:30 a.m. in the morning when Harry told him to go first to the house -their parents had bought them as a wedding present and that he would soon after because he needed to finish some business and make sure everything was running smoothly.

Louis believed him and made his way home. How nervous Louis had been since this was supposed to be their first night together. He had taken off his clothes and put on his pajamas waiting in their bedroom for Harry to come home. He had gotten so worried that something had gone wrong or even worse something bad had happened to Harry. He tried to push those thoughts to the back of his mind, easing the worry with thinking that if something bad had happened he would've already been notified about it. The clock had struck 4:30 a.m., and he still wasn't asleep, when he heard a noise downstairs at the front door and some jangling of keys to open it.

Carefully he stood from the bed and went downstairs to open it. Shock flashed on his face when he was met with a disturbing and disgusting view in front of him.

Harry was drunk and his clothes were anything but clean! His long curls scattered wildly about his head and the alcohol literally seeping through his pores that could be smelled from distance mile away.