*XIX

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

The room smelled like sex. That's the first thing Louis was aware of the moment he woke up. He hadn't opened his eyes yet. He felt something heavy on him. He was laying on his back and something or someone was weighing on him. It took a few seconds to process what was happening.

He felt the sheets rumpled around their bodies and the light around the room. His eyes felt heavy, and he didn't want to open them for a few more seconds. His right arm was numb from the weight but he couldn't bring himself to care enough. Louis took a deep breath and opened his eyes looked at the ceiling over him, and then the view from the bay window in the room.

Louis looked down to see a mess of curls and Harry's right arm around his waist and his head stuffed in the crook of Louis' neck, his breath slowly fanning Louis' throat.

Louis could easily get used to waking up this way every morning. Feeling Harry all over him, and smelling the shampoo from his hair. It was a dream, a sweet dream that could easily turn into a nightmare the moment Harry woke up.

Louis didn't know what to expect. The events of the night before still seemed like a dream. If Louis didn't feel the pain in his lower region, he wouldn't have believed it had happened. Harry had been so good to him, and seeing his husband cry like that had been the last thing Louis would have ever expected happening.

Harry was on top of him; suffocating Louis with his body. Their feet tangled in the sheets, bodies curled against one another. Even in his sleep, Harry held onto Louis like he was afraid Louis would leave at any given moment.

Louis had meant to leave last night after they had sex. He knew what he was in for before he agreed to Harry's seduction. Harry could revert back to his former self of being cruel and distant towards Louis as soon as he woke up.

He had begged for Louis not to leave. That was the biggest surprise. Harry wanting him to stay. It warmed Louis' heart and made his spirit tingle with happiness. He wanted to believe that Harry could be like this with him all the time. Sweet, loving, caring and tender, as if he was the only one that mattered in the whole wide world to Harry.

Louis had been fooled once but he wouldn't and couldn't let himself fall for those games. As much as he hated to admit it, he was ninety-nine percent sure that as soon as Harry woke up, he would turn out to be the same vile and rude man he had been always.

Louis snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Harry move. He tensed when Harry's lashes moved against his throat, warning him that he would be waking up. Louis could pretend he was asleep, but Harry had probably noticed his throat moving when he swallowed so he prepared himself for the worst.

He didn't expect to feel Harry's lips on the side of his neck, light and hot at the same time. Harry cuddled closer to Louis as if he could burrow himself there and make a home so that he would never have to leave.

Louis felt warm and soft under his skin. If Harry was a cat he was sure he would be purring right now from the satisfaction. Harry was aware that he was crushing Louis a little with his weight on top of him, but he could not bring himself to move. If Louis wasn't complaining then he was comfortable not moving.

Louis' heart was pounding in his chest, afraid of what could happen or what he should say now. Last night had been the most beautiful and profound memory he would carry with him until the day he would leave this world.

Harry cleared his throat and decided to break the silence, "Morning."

"Good morning," Louis rushed to reply.

Harry knew what Louis might be thinking and feeling; he couldn't blame him. The only person he could blame was himself. When he said to Louis that night that he took the blame for everything, was the first time he felt good about himself. For once in his life, he had done the right thing at the right time.