*XXIII

This chapter has it all in. Since it's the last one, I wanted everything to be included. It's one of the longest ones, and I wanted to make it special. I really hope you enjoy it.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.

(Last Chapter)

After his father had left Harry had begun to shut down and start putting up walls again. It had taken Louis a lot of cuddling and whispering comforting words to gain his trust in Louis again. Eventually, they had talked more about what had happened.

Harry had felt the need to apologize again last night over and over, but Louis had assured him that everything was fine now. It didn't excuse Harry's past actions, but at least now Louis knows why Harry acted that way.

Louis had suffered for months, but Harry had endured that type of psychological abuse for years. It didn't give Harry the right to do the same to Louis, but for so long that was the only behaviour that Harry knew. You either hurt or get hurt was the motto he lived by.

Harry's cruel and rude personality was just a coping mechanism to deal with his childhood pain, thinking that he would never end up being the victim. Louis had taken his abuse without having to, and that made Harry realize that he didn't want to be that type of man again.

He had fallen victim to the deepest darkest recesses of his mind, and it took a lot of healing, trust and willpower to confront his father. Harry took the initiative to make a change and chose not to be that depressed and dark person any longer. Harry was brave enough to let Louis in. Harry wanted to prove to Louis that he wanted him in his life and that he trusted him more than he trusts in himself.

Harry owed Louis seven months of his life back for the pure psychological and emotional torture that he inflicted. He owed Louis mornings filled with love and encouragement and he owed him nights filled with passion and meaningful whispers.

Harry allowed Louis to see his vulnerable side, the one that his father saw as a sign of weakness and cowardice. He had embraced turning back to his childhood self, the kind and loving one. The one he had buried so deep within himself, he did all this just for Louis.

After their honeymoon, they had slept in Louis' room at his insistence, due to not wanting to sleep where Harry had slept with others if they wanted to start anew. The lover's room should only be shared by them and no one else.

That morning, Louis had dragged Harry into the bathroom to take a shower, rubbing his shoulders and washing his hair. Louis had started with a few innocent kisses over the width of Harry's shoulders, and things had escalated pretty quickly from there.

That's how he found himself, getting fucked against the shower wall, by his overly eager husband slamming into him. He tangled his fingers in Harry's hair, bringing his mouth close to his. Their kisses were sloppy and uncontrolled, Harry moving in him and Louis moaning in ecstasy.

"Oh, yeah...!" Louis chanted as his back collided against the tiled wall of the bathroom.

Harry was pounding into him hard and vigorously. He had Louis' thighs in his arms, planting kisses everywhere he could. The warm water cascading down his back, their bodies slightly covered with traces of soap suds.

Louis had his arms around Harry's neck, holding on tightly, his eyes closed shut. He inhaled deeply through his nose, the air punched out of him with each deep thrust.

He could feel Harry deep inside him, his length filling him in and brushing against his walls.

"You feel so good..." Harry groaned, fingers gripping his thighs harsher, light bruises probably already starting to show on his skin.