*X

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

Chapter 10

"Tomorrow night you said?" Louis asked as he was typing on his laptop, some data information for the new assistant he had hired.

"Yes Tommo, I want you to meet Dua too. Maybe, you know, you can warm up to her, so she can feel more comfortable around me." Niall's voice was muffled and low. Probably he was rehearsing for his gig, and trying to not be heard.

Louis narrowed his eyes playfully, even though he knew Niall couldn't see him. "So the only reason, you're inviting me is for your own benefit. You bastard!"

Niall laughed. "No, you idiot. I also invited Zayn, he is going to bring Liam too. Maybe... erm... you know... you could...," Niall hesitated.

Louis knew what was about to come. "No blondie! Do not even think about it. I am not going to invite him. He doesn't even know yet that you and Zayn know. If he comes tomorrow night, he is going to know for sure."

"Louis! I am not going to do or say anything to him. I just wanna know him a little bit better. See what kind of guy he really is. I've only met him twice. Once, when you introduced us, and the second time, when I was at your wedding. Come on Louis and stop calling me blondie! I don't dye my hair anymore!" Niall said raising his voice a little.

Louis rolled his eyes and rested his forehead on his palm. He wanted to enjoy one, just one night out with his friends, have some nice time and forget about his miserable life at home. Now, that Niall and Zayn knew about what Louis' life was really like, they wanted to meet Harry properly, to show him that Louis wasn't alone, even though Harry wasn't aware of their knowledge. "What for Niall? Please, don't make me invite him. I don't want to.''

"I can tell Liam to invite him."

"Causing him to doubt me? Nuh-uh. I don't get why you're insisting? It's not even that big of a deal." Louis closed his laptop since he couldn't concentrate on what he was doing anymore.

"I insist, because I want for you to somewhat feel better. Come on Louis. Just this once. Don't make me beg!"

Louis sighed and shook his head. "Fine. Just this once. Okay?"

On the other side of the phone, Louis heard a victory scream. "Okay. Thank you, Tommo. See you tomorrow night. Bye!"

"You need a psychiatrist. See ya!" Louis put his phone down. What was Niall hoping to achieve by bringing Harry there, meeting him? Louis was wondered. He didn't need help. Louis could do this alone. Louis had gotten used to doing this alone.

Louis got up from his chair and got out of his office straightening his jacket.

"Margaret, there are some documents on my desk that need to be filed in their rightful places. Please, do it in alphabetical order, and put it on the computer too. I hope you can do it before I leave today. Okay? Thank you." Louis said quietly as soon as he saw his assistant. She agreed and smiled, then got up immediately and entered Louis' office.

Margaret had been a great choice. Despite her older age, she was very skilled and always on time. Louis had been working with her for about a week now, and he could undoubtedly say he was very content with his decision.

He walked towards Harry's office and saw Helen's desk empty. The bitch was in his husband's office without a doubt. Louis inhaled deeply and then exhaled for the view he was about to witness. Nothing, absolutely nothing could prepare him for what he was about to see.

Before he could knock, he heard some voices from inside Harry's office.

"Come on Harry! Let me get you off. I miss you so much... don't you want me anymore?" Helen's voice was heard a little muffled. This bitch knew no boundaries! They were in the workplace for God's sake! Louis' blood started to boil and he wanted nothing more than to grab her by her hair and slap her annoying face, even though he was trying very hard to remain silent and calm.