Four

Cha Eunwoo's POV

I can't believe I met Haerin in Mr Na's house. Her house was huge but mine is bigger. I never knew she was in the silver spoon family. I thought she lived in an lonely apartment. Earlier... Why did I said such things to her? Damn you, Dongmin (his real name) .

Moonbin was right. Anyone can fall in love with some nerds but Haerin is different than other nerds in school. She is so hot even in her cute pajamas that she wore earlier. I saw her chest almost appealing. Maybe that's why my brain was telling me that I fell for her. Andwae, I have Lara my hottest girlfriend.

The next morning, like always, aroha are cheering us. Soon, my Lara is running then hugged me tight in my arms. "I miss you, oppa" she pecked my cheek. The crowds went awe. Their otp is sailing, not sinking. Better keep those words.

I did some fan service along my way to the classroom. Lara released herself from being clingy with me to her friends. As I walked into the class, I saw again Haerin who is talking to Jungkook. I dunno why they made me feel angry inside me, jealousy? Aniya. That's not it.

I put down my bag on my chair, walking outside again to Moonbin's class. I was bored, my members aren't in the same class. Im entering his class next door, aroha started to squel, quickly taking pictures of me. I'm so fabulous. I some poses and did winking to them. That's how I got so many girls.

"Eunwoo-ssi" Moonbin swings his arm around my shoulder. "How's Haerin?" he whispered. Haerin again. Whatever, it's not that I like her deeply... Right?

"Well, she is quite hot" I whispered back. It's the truth anyway.

"Told ya." He slighyl slapped my shoulder "hey, how about invite her to our table in recess?"

"Gladly" I smirked. There wouldn't be a problem for Haerin to join us. Like JinJin hyung said, we will make her joining aroha. I heard a 'run' sound so loud that I could even hear from this class.

"Yah! Eunwoo, come with me!" Rocky shouted while panting. Sanha and MJ are here too. Rocky grabbed my wrist hard, that grip is really hurting me. We ran into a janitor room. He closed my mouth with my hand as the atmosphere turns silent but only heard someone making out. Smooch and moans sound can be heard. "Just hear" he whispered. I nodded.

"O-oppa" a girl said.

"Shush, Lara. Anyone can hear us" L-lara? Is that her? My tears streamed down to my cheeks when her moans are getting louder.

Rocky dragged me outside of the room. No... That can't be... Lara is cheating me. My precious... Girlfriend.

I ran to nowhere with all my might, as fast as I could. I don't want to think about her again. She cheated me!!! I scream and scream and notice that I'm on the rooftop. This is place should makes my mind cools down. I plopped myself on the ground.

"Eunwoo!" Rocky were chasing me, sat beside me then patted my back. "It's okay. Just break up with her" I simply nodded.

What do I do now? She's my seatmate. Or I could ask the homeroom teacher to change my seat. All I could do is to avoid her from now on. She is the biggest slut as I knew some girls called her that. So that's mean they were telling the truth.

.

We get back to our class. I'm still seating beside Lara and I don't have any mood to interact with her now. "Oppa~" she called me but I didn't answer her. "Oppaa~" she keeps on calling still not facing her. "Oppa" her tune is a bit angry now. I scoffed.

The teacher walked into the class, putting her book on the table. "Alright class, you kids will change your seatmates. Who is the lucky girl will be sitting next to Mr Dongmin?" The class went oh's.

"Of course, it's me" the slut said happily. As if bitch, keep on dreaming.

The teacher called out the names about half of the class now. The students who didn't call out yet was Jimin, Haerin, Jungkook, Reina, Lara and me.

"Jimin with Reina. Jungkook with Lara" so that's mean... I'm with Haerin. I saw her pouted while holding Jungkook's hand so did himself. Welp, he is gonna cry because he will leave her but they see each other everyday. She then grabbed her things and put it on her desk beside me. Lucky her, Jungkook is in front of her.

"Kookie~" She patted his head. Cringe alert.

"Noona~" why is he so cute when smiling? But not as cute as our Sanha. "I miss you already" Seriously??

"I miss you too" are they a couple or something?

Hours has passed by, Haerin is really quiet but she always pays attention to Jungkook's back. That's kinda distracting me. Lara sits in front of me, at least she doesn't bothers me like Haerin did the whole time.

I kept on thinking about Haerin in class instead of thinking to break up with Lara. She is cute yet sexy when she crossed her legs. The bell rings so it's time for recess. I quickly make a short note for me to not forgetting about my mission. 'NUMBER 1! Invite Haerin to our table. NUMBER 2! Break up with Lara' I guess that's it.

"Kookie, let's go"

"Haerin, wait!" I grabbed her hand tight.

"W-waeyo?" Her eyes widened, I saw blush on her cheeks. T-thats new. "S-stop staring at me"

"O-oh, mianhae"

"Oppa" Lara called me grabbing my arm, exiting the class. "You cheated me?" She gave a death glare yet her eyes turned into watery. What an actor.

"You're the one to talk, cheater. I heard you make out with a guy in the janitor room this morning. We're done"

"Oppa! I can explain!"

"It's over, Lara! Don't ever talk to me!!" I'm so pissed of right now. Lara is the only girl I dated the longest. Dang, her attitude. Why would she do that to me? Jungkook walked out together with Haerin while he was holding her sleeve towards the school canteen.

I looked over the small note from earlier, I wrote 'invite Haerin to our table' but I guess let's not bother both of them. If I force her or take away from him, he might calls his friends. Agh! Curse you, Moonbin. You shouldn't have introduced her to me. She is too attractive but yet a the biggest nerd.

I sighed heavily, walking alone to astro's table. They looked at me with 'are-you-okay?' faces. I'm a quarter okay. One, I just broke up with Lara. Two, I'm feel so freedom without her. Then three, I don't have any courage or guts to ask Haerin to come over us. I dunno why I feel so desperate. I then sit beside Sanha.

"Hyung, gwenchana?" He asked while chewing his kimbab.

"Gwenchana" I answered. "It's just..." I sighed, not wanting to say anything.

"It's okay. You'll tell us everything when you're okay" He patted my back gently. I saw two kimbabs on my plate and a carton of strawberry milk. Sanha double tap the table in front of me. I know he wanted to say 'eat up' but he still chews the kimbab. "Arraseo"

After I finished my foods, I looked to BTS and the three girls chattering with each other and a few girls took pictures of them. Wae wae wae? Why are the girls so many all of the sudden? "I can't believe I just tasted Jin's cooking. They're super duper delicious" a girl said not far behind me.

"I just noticed Tae's true charm! Awe~ he's so hot!" "Dont forget Jimin's hot jawline!!!"
"Why didn't we noticed BTS until now??"

The girls squel. What the... What did just happened? Has aroha became lessen? There's no way they took plastic surgery and there's nothing change on them. What the fuck just happened? "What's with them? Aren't we supposed to be kingka?" MJ asked but we didn't answered him. I don't know what to say...

Annyeong!

Quick notice:
If you feel this chapter is
short. Well,
I'm sorry.

I promise I will
make it up for you guys.
Just you wait for the next
chapter!

Follow me for
upcoming updates,
See you!