Eleven

(A week after the test)

Finally! The test has finished!! What else would I do today? Shopping? Playing? Eating? Hanging out? Oh wait, I have BTS. Hold on a second.

"Seokjin oppa" I called my seonbae.

"Ne?" Oh wow, I guess he was playing with his Mario things as I knew I heard Mario theme song.

"Are you busy?"

"Not really. Oh ya, by the way. I was also going to call you something. Let's eat somewhere together. We didn't have our quality time alone."

"Out of the blue? Sure! I'm hungry anyway" we both chuckled through the phone.

"Alright! Meet me at Starbucks. See ya!" He hang up the phone first.

It was fun talking to Seokjin. We both have similarities such as eating, gaming and shopping. Oh, you had to note this. He is a shopholic better than girls. Like one time when BTS and we girls went outing in a mall together. When we were about to get back home, Seokjin's hands were always full of bags and Namjoon seonbae would carries them if he bought too many clothes.

Aside that, I was dressing up in casual clothes. White tee and short jean pant and small earrings.
"Mom, better go! See ya" as I out on my white sandals on.

"Okay dear. Be careful!" She shouted as loud as she can because my mom was cooking in the kitchen.

I locked the door behind me. Starbucks wasa bit far from my home so I should ride on my bike. As I was riding on the street walk, the cold wind breeze can be felt and it was quite nice to be outside.

.

(At Starbucks)

I parked my bike at the bike stand. Tying a blue ribbon with patterns around it's neck to make sure no one would steal my bike. I then saw seonbae waves his hand at me and I jogged towards him.

"Ahnyeong~" we made fist bump.

"Ahnyeong, Haerin-ssi. Gaja" he guided me to our table at a corner. He ordered our drinks and shortcakes for us to eat while I was twittering. I saw good news about astro, it was about an interview for arirang by tomorrow.

An interview, eh? Sigh, I'm so worried if Jae from Day6 asked him about his relationship. What would oppa answers? If yes then, I would get kill the next day. Ottoke??

"Haerin, gwenchana?" Seonbae was done ordering them.

"Gwenchana. It's just... I'm hungry" it was not a lie, it was the truth, I'm hungry

"Haha, here's your milkshake and your short cake" as he handed in my foods.

"Kamsahamida, oppa~" I stirred the drink.

"N-ne~" is he shuttering? That was cute. Namjoon oppa will glad to hear it. Hehe, I'm secretly shipping Namjin from their back. If you're here with me all day, you can see Namjoon had always clingy with Seokjin. I mean they are cute. But maybe they didn't have any love affection? Eh.

Back to reality, we both chattering about what we like to do. Mostly about Mario update. Yeah, as you know Seokjin is a Mario fanatic. Sigh, I guess I'll just blend in and I know a lot of Mario things when I was a kid.

After about thirty minutes, we planned to call our friends to hang out with. Well, we wanted to have fun everyday because we have our own youth. Yeah, youth. "We'll meet up at the usual mall, see ya" as seonbae hang up the call.

"BTS, Hyun and Reina?"

"Yes, including ASTRO" he added in. Sigh, isn't our group has too many boys? Should we cut the boys down? Six boys plus seven boys equal to...thirteen boys... Dang. Aren't Reina, Hyun and I so lucky to have attractive boys around us?

I sighed and put my phone into my bag, "gaja, Jinnie" I slung my arm into his.

"Mhmm~" he hummed in response.

.

As we got into the mall, Namjoon rushed to Seokjin like I thought a minute ago before we entered. I then searched for Dongmin who was supposed hanging with us and his fellow members. I asked Hyunnie where were they at and she answered back "astro is eating in food court but for your oppa, he is in a store. I dunno what kind of store" I nodded as I understood the situation.

It's kinda weird that before astro and us became friends, we were enemies because of popularity and intelligence. Back then, as you know I didn't care much about them and now things are different. Everything has changed.

We were walking towards the food court where astro is. We had been searching for them anywhere but we can't find them until someone pulled my sleeve from someone's table. "Psst, it's me Jinjin"

"You guys are here all along??" They were just behind me because they disguise themselves by wearing masks and hats.

"Yup!" Sanha cheerily said it.

"Great. Then, we will grab our lunch" Namjoon said.

"Sure, we will be waiting"

I felt so full by eating at the Starbucks earlier so I sat down first beside Moonbin who was still eating his bulbogi noodles. That looks so delicious but I'm full!! I gulped when he eats more until the bowl tends to be finished and it was. He slurped all the noodles left in their. "Haerin-ssi, just go buy this noodle. It's cheap by the way"

But I'm full, pout. Oh well. "Okay. Safe my place, Binnie" as I walked to bulbogi station.

After I bought my bulbogi, I carefully bring the tray to our table. "Woah woah, be careful, Haerinnie"

"Oppa" yay, Dongmin is here to save me. He took my tray from my hands. "Gomawo" I smiled gladly. He responds with a giggled which was adorable. Yeah, he is adorable. Anyone could praised him that, even my grandma.

"Oh wow. You call me oppa now? So casual?" He grinned.

"Y-yah. You're the one who told me to call you that...pabo" I said pabo in silent. I hope he doesn't heard that and that could hurt his beautiful pride.

He then placed my tray two chairs away from Moonbin and he sat between us. Oh, I wish I could avoid him and stick with Moonbin for awhile. If I said avoid him, I mean Dongmin has been so clingy around me lately. And I really really hope that no one would talk bad about us because I'm a nerd.

Some people say that nerd never gets a chance to marry or being close with the handsome or famous one. They're wrong. I could do it like right now. Well, you could call me the lucky need who got engaged with this super idol, Lee Dongmin. So fabulous.