Five

Na Haerin's POV

The girls around us screaming and squeling, making my ears gone hurt. I knew this would happen. It's because of Jimin diet for 3 months now and surprisingly his jawline appeared to be attractive. When they noticed his jawline, they also noticed BTS here.

Namjoon oppa and Yoongi oppa are into hot girls while the rest didn't care one thing about girls including us. There was one time Namjoon oppa called me nerd boy out of the blue. But the word 'nerd' and 'boy' didn't affected anything to me because people said that the nickname is cute for me. I don't get the cute part why he called me a boy, do I look like a boy to him? He's so weird.

Jungkook clenched his fingers at my sleeve tight. He whispered "I'm scared of girls". Well, that's new. I never thought that her would get scared of girls. "Protect me, noona" he said it cutely and the crowds go 'awe'. Yeah, he is so cute.

"Alright, alright. I'll protect you. Gwenchana" I patted his head then hugged Taehyung's arm who sat beside him while busying eating his lunch. Tae didn't flinched at all. I guess he used to Kookie's skinship.

Aside BTS, how about ASTRO? I looked at them who is glaring at us. I got goose bumps because of them who sending death glare. Jealousy in the air, eh? Should I make it up for them? I think I should. Once in my lifetime to be brave towards them even though I'm still having a fear towards them. You can do it, Haerin!

I made an excuse to talk over them and they said 'sure'. I swim into the crowds and finally got out. I jogged towards ASTRO shyly and... I went blushed... Blush so hard. "H-hi. Have you guys ever wondered why they got more fangirls now?"

"No" JinJin hyung shook his head. "How, you nerd?" Moonbin slapped his chest hard.

"It's Haerin, you idiot" he told him then JinJin mouthed 'O'. "How did this happened?" He asked.

"Well, it's because of Jimin. He was on diet for 3 months now. And surprisingly because of it, his jawline showed" I stated.

"How about the others then?" Sanha kept on shoting glares to them, I bet he is watching Jungkook.

"Not much. The girls noticed them" I pursed my lips. "Well, see you guys" why do I even care?

Maybe I'll just keep on touch with them. But not as close yet. I sat back to BTS and continue my lunch. I felt something on my ear and it was an earphone sticking to it, linking towards Jimin's ear. I heard a girl said 'she is so lucky' and I said to myself "why thank you".

He played his group's song 'BOY IN LUV', one of my favorite song from them. He sang along to the beat and chuckled because of Namjoon hyung's part. I wish I had Jimin's high note voice. Super fantastic.

Recess ended so quickly. My girls and BTS were walking together towards our class and separated to different ways. Only left Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Reina, Hyun and me. We girls are so lucky to meet them in the first place last year. Gladly, thanks to God our bond are getting stronger and stronger everyday.

We sat to our seats. Jungkook and I still talking about the same thing about he keeps two bunnies at home. I wasn't gotten bored yet because his story about the bunnies is so cute. But then we went silent when Eunwoo sat beside me. We greeted hello to each other. Then, the teacher came in. I quickly patted Kookie's head. Yay.

"Haerin, meet me up at the rooftop after school" Eunwoo whispered and I nodded. Just once in my life get invited by the kingka. He might have something to tell me. I looked around and I feel someone is missing. Duguji?  I stared at a lonely chair beside Kookie... Lara. She is missing. Where is she? The next lesson is about to start. Did something happened between her and Dongmin? He looks lifeless.