Eighteen

Cha Eunwoo's POV

Monday, Monday. It's Monday. Wow, today is the day, eh? Sigh, gosh. The time is too fast. Why must today be monday?

I got up from my bed, taking the morning shower, dress in my school uniform and use a little bit of cologne. Went downstairs to eat breakfast and after, the driver sent me to school. Once I arrived, aroha are here as usual but I didn't bother them because of today is the big day to tell everyone about the wedding. Sigh, this is so frustrating.

People around me asking if I'm alright and I had to lie but I hate to lie. Some of them noticed me sighing ever minute, didn't notice I had actually done it. They didn't know how frustrating my life is. I didn't focus on the way to my class till I bumped into someone. "Woah, Dongmin-ssi. Gwenchana?" It was Moonbin whom I bumped to.

"Gwenchana. It is just today is..." I stopped then looked at everyone around us. It wasn't safe to tell him in full sentence.

"I get it. Just take a nap in class, okay? I'll take one too" He said and I nodded, entering the class, sit at my seat. Haerin was having a conversation with Jungkook and Reina in front, didn't bother them either. As what Moonbin told me to do and I did.

.

I felt someone had been trying to wake me up but I'm too sleepy due to the nap. I heard Haerin said "wake up" by whispering to my ear and I woke up. Oh wow. For how long did i slept eventually?

It was Math class. I didn't paid any attention to what the teacher has said in front, did some calculation on the whiteboard. I covered my mouth to prevent from yawning. Gosh, did I ever slept last night? As if I did that. I'm not myself today. Maybe yesterday's practice made me like this.

We had practiced non-stop for four to five hours. The thought that it is our own fault that we practiced too much and gotten pretty tired in the morning. Sure it was really tiring because we had our energetic feeling. Myungjun hyung and Jinwoo hyung gave motivation and small speech for making us feeling more confident for today's show. But now, I'm not feeling that energetic at all.

"Mr Lee Dongmin. You look tired today" the teacher asked, made me startled.

"Yes...I am, Miss Song" I answered.

"I'll give you a nap time in class" and all the students here gave out their groaned. I'm so lucky to be the kingka. Smirking for myself, drifting myself to sleep.

I was half asleep, just thinking today's event. Either I wanted to sleep or not, I just couldn't help myself to think about that. Sigh.

The bell rings which was meant that now is recess. Haerin again shakes me to wake me up and I did. She did her aegyo while doing it. Who couldn't react to her aegyo? She is so adorable. With that, I quickly kiss her cheek, stood up from my seat. "Gaja, jagi" I said quietly. She was just giving her giggle. Our comrades tailing us from behind to the school canteen.

Reina and Hyujin took Haerin away from me because I heard they were jealous of me for always be with my fiancé all day. Well, that's what couple does. I shrugged, Tae and I will buy foods; breads, snacks and refreshments. Surprisingly both of us talked a lot recently, just because we like the same girl and became close. I'm kinda relieved that we didn't even fight for her or did we?

We put the plastic bags onto our table and gave them out some random foods and drinks. I bought Haerin her favourite drink, green tea and she likes it. As her fiancé, I sat beside her. I know it's embarrassing but I feel like a warm feeling and ignoring people surround me. I know I'm a touchy person when it comes to relationship, I did skinship with her. It's obvious everyone would know our relationship.

"You two had been too close recently" Rocky speaks up.

"We are?" Haerin and I asked him at the same time, looking at him as if we are confused.

"Yeah. Well, look at you guys yourself" he answered.

"So sweet" Seokjin said, smiling with Namjoon beside him. Namjoon hyung was just smirking to us and his boyfriend.

Reina shook her head and smiles. She told us that we are sweeter than before, the fact that the old us weren't so close yet an enemy. I cares my girl's hair, thinking how we got through so many difficult things ahead of us. Rested my cheek on her head, my arm snakes around her waist and pulled her into a hug. She is warm person as always.

Haerin fed me a white chocolate bar and a strawberries milk while I was busing on talking to astro. Lately, aroha has become neglect towards us, maybe they knew I'm engaged already. The ones who had a hard crush on me was in a shame. Sometimes I do feel bad about them but it can't be help since this engagement has approved. Even our fans approved or some people disapproved.

I sighed again, took my girl's green tea pepero from her hand. She didn't even bother me who took it from her. She was just pouted and gotten mad a bit, which was cute.

Taehyung from the other hand might get jealous of this. I teased him a lot that I stole his crush's heart but not to hard to bully his feelings towards Haerin. To be honest, Tae have his own cute side, whether he is mad or sad or feeling down. Heh, he is so funny.

I finished up my foods for today's recess and headed to the bathroom because 'nature is calling me'. Once I entered a cubicle, I heard guys' conversation. "Ugh, that Dong-min. Why would he steals my crush?" A male asked.

"I dunno, dude. She is too cute for him but it will be cuter if she is with you" his friend said.

"I know right" then their voices couldn't be heard as they headed out.

Before I knew Haerin, I had never knew she is this popular. I mean, she was a quiet girl and a nerd, of course boys would like her. Haerin is a girlfriend material, I admit. She better than Lara. As I stepped out from the cubicle, I washed my face with the tap water, shook my head of all the thoughts in my head, travelling around making me confused. Did I do the right thing now?

~~~~~~~~~~

[A/N: Notice! Cha Eunwoo's POV part two is coming next]