Ten

Cha Eunwoo's POV

I was supposed to company my fiancé to her house and my mother said I should stay there with her because my parents aren't home until 8 pm. Haerinnie already been told by her parents and she was supposed to wait in front of the school for me but I'm waiting for her. Maybe she is with her friends.

Astro members are in the public library to study for tomorrow's exam while I'll be studying with Haerin. Ah, I realised I spent my time lessen with astro when we are outside school. I thought maybe they wanted me and Haerin being closer together. It was 'maybe'.

"Earth to Dongmin oppa" I saw Haerin small hand waved, snapping me out from thoughts. "I brought along my friends...quite a lot, sorry" she whispered at the end and she was quite close.

"Mmm, well, I think I'll teach them later. Gaja" I said and they agreed.

Haerin suddenly appeared beside me as we walked first at the front. "Yah, don't push me again, Namjoon oppa" oh, she was being pushed by the destroyer, Namjoon hyung. I heard her friends laughed out loud behind us, making me laugh too. "D-dont laugh, Dongmin oppa" she pouted, hitting her fist to my arm softly.

"Mianhe, Haerinnie" I ruffled her hair. She is adorable I admit.

"Oohh~" they were in o's, aha. I'm seriously blushing right now.

"I'm really envy of you, Haerin-ssi" that was Hyujin aka Hyun who was being nickname by Haerin. "When will I get one?" She continued.

"How about me?" Hoseok hyung asked her. I guess he will get hit?

"No, I don't want you, horse" I knew it. I think Hoseok hyung is heartbroken because Hyun rejected him? I dunno, I won't judge them too much.

After we were talking some random topics, we finally arrived at Haerin's place. Her house is quite big, a three-storey house and it is like a clubhouse itself. I might say her family is quite rich. As expected her father works as an employee under my father's company and her mother works as a doctor at the nearby hospital which is a private hospital of this capital city. I guess this proved that she scored well in exam but her hardworks never surpasses me. Hah.

As we entered, both of us prepared drinks for them including us. We had planned for today's activities together earlier when we were walking to here. "Okay, Dongmin. Be a nice teacher to us. Haerin-ssi did it yesterday and tomorrow our oldest hyung will teach us, maybe if you could join us again" Yoongi hyung said.

"Oh! Bring along Astro!" An excited Taehyungie said clapped like seal and Jungkook clapped along. I thought BTS hates us.

"What? I thought you guys are astro's rival" I crossed my arms.

"Nah, we're cool now. I heard Haerin mentioned you 'oppa' at school earlier when we were eating lunch. And we thought we could support you guys" Seokjin hyung answered.

"And we could be you two's men when your wedding ceremony" Jimin-ssi continued.

"Plus, two flower girls are here to help too" the two girls smiled. I saw Haerin smiles at me, not a death smile but a kind one. I nodded as a yes.

"Sure, I'll talk to astro. Maybe they could help you guys too. I might say they are white helpful" Namjoon hyung stood up and approaches me, handing his hand to me.

"Let's be friends by now. I'm sick of seeing you guys being so popular and that irritated me. So, let's shake hands?" this is the only chance to be friends with them and not to produce too much rivals in school. With a second thought, we shook hands. Bts and the three girls applaused.

"Oh wow. Dream do comes true." Yoongi put his both hands under his chin on the coffee table.

"Why? Is it because this was your dream once?" Jimin asked him with a smile. Hyung was nodding thrice as an agreement.

"That's why I accepted our friendship with astro."

"Eww, hyung. Stop being cheezy, will you?" Taehyung punched his arm. Then, we all laughed by these two behavior.

Like seriously, I have never expected that we could be friends one day because I was too busy thinking with other thoughts beside them. I'm not the leader so the friendship between astro and bts aren't official yet because this relationship I didn't inform to Jinwoo hyung. I think I'll tell them by tomorrow then.

It was already 8pm. Her friends left 30 minutes earlier than me. As what my parents said, j supposed to company Haerinnie. Now, we are studying math subject together until the door bell rings. That supposed to be her parents. We were halfway studying. "I'll go get it" she stated and made her way to the door.

Without wasting time, I packed up all my things, putting all my school books and supplies into my backpack. Done cleaning, I made my way to downstairs to bid goodbye to her parents. "I'll see you soon, Mrs Na and Mr Na" I bowed them then walked outside but then I felt a hand grabbed me, it was Haerinnie. "Did I forget something inside?"

"Ani" she smiles and a blush on her cheeks appeared. "Uhm, I'd like to say thank you, oppa" she bowed 45°.

"You're welcome. I'll come back again soon. See you in school, Haerin" I pulled her into a warm hug for a minute then greeted night.

(Time skips: next morning)

While I was heading to my class, Moonbin whined since this morning. I wonder why. "Math, math math" I heard Sanha kept on saying 'math' all the time.

"Hyung, it's math exam today and also chemistry" I patted his back to support him so did Moonbin.

"What did you guys do yesterday?" I asked without looking at them.

"Study, study, study in library" Sanha suddenly shakes his legs, making arohas around us squealed. As expected the baby member out of us.

Me and Moonbin gave supports to him to do and score well in both exam math and chemistry. I also kinda bad on chemistry because the subject never gets me. My lowest score for it was...64. Still, it doesn't satisfied my report card. However, I'm still the top student of second year. I really hope that I'm still at the top till next year.

Anyway, the three of us separated to our own classes. When I was entering the class, my ex Lara greeted morning like normal people does. I know we are now a 'friend' but maybe there are things made us silent and awkward(?) towards each other.

Then, when I saw Haerin was alone sitting beside my seat, my face turned into a happy face because I could see her everyday as we are seatmates. "Good morning, oppa" she greeted morning to me and I can feel heat on my cheeks.

"Morning, Haerin" I gave a smile to her. She was reviewing chemistry subject for the first exam of the day. I guess she is having trouble with it? "Chemistry? Aren't you good at it?"

"50-50. Not like you who always got B, B+ and even an A for the score. I wish I had your brain for this thing" I chuckled of her behavior and she chuckles along with me. "Well, it's true though. And thank you for teaching us yesterday. We are really appreciated it"

"You're welcome. By the way, did my teaching taught you well for chemistry?"

"Like I said, 50-50" she giggled cutely, made our classmates looked at us, including Jungkook. The others didn't know yet about our true relationship and I am not yet prepare to tell them soon, however our wedding is getting near. I just need to tell them at the right time.