Nineteen

Cha Eunwoo's POV

3 more hours for The Show starts. Two hyungs gave me isotonic drinks like four to fives bottles. Of course I had to let out my urination (lol). I knew the idea of drinking was stupid but it was kinda made me feeling calm then nervous while the three dongsaengs gave me foods; chips and chickens. Wait, did they planned for me to gain weight? Pabo.

I stopped eating chickens a half way to finish two boxes. I'm sorry, I'm such a big eater but not as a monster of eating, Moonbin. I thanked them and let Moonbin finishes up the whole box. I looked over the digital clock which was hanging against the white wall, 5:30 pm. I'm getting more nervous just looking at it.

Then I stood up from my seat and walk towards a practice room. I chose an empty room rather than sharing with other group. If I did that, a person or more than one would ask me a lot of questions, maybe they are related to my life in dating world. Am I the only one who got engaged in a young age?

Tune up the volume with the song Confession and dance to it. I had prepared writing a short script after today's show to tell everyone the wedding date. Of course I am embarrassed but I hope everyone who will watching me, do a small speech accept the fact I'm getting married. I'm also worried at the same time, however this whole engagement thing was our parents ideas.

"Alright, let's do this" I said it to myself.

30 minutes for The Show to start, the makeup artist does my makeup for astro upcoming special performance. The emcees were too excited for our show and interviewed us which was related to my world of engaged. I told them that I had to announce an important thing and they agreed with me, writing their new scrip.

"Thanks for your information. Hwaiting!" The male emcee cheered me on and the other two girls were just smiling sheepishly towards me as I knew they are aroha and they had been follow us on twitter and instagram.

Anyway, it was astro's turn to wait behind the stage. I'm so nervous and sweat a lot until the members calm me down by giving a group hug.

"Thank you, guys" I thanked them and smile.

"Don't be" the shy maknae Sanha was being like a little girl slapped my arm.

"Alright, you guys. This show is a big deal. Let's show them our best!" Jinwoo hyung motivated us and we did our cheer.

(After the performance)

We took our breathe as our performance just finished but we need to stay still in our position. "That was a special performance from ASTRO!!" as the male emcee shouted and the crowds gone wild. "Before the get off the stage, our visual prince Cha Eunwoo wants to make a small talk. Give it up for, Cha. Eun. Woo!"

I took my deep breathe, took the mic from the staff. My eyes looked everywhere but the camera because I'm totally afraid that I had been looking to the viewers but I had to. Don't be afraid.

"Sigh, okay. Listen. This is...kinda important. As you all know I'm engaged now and about the wedding date" I stopped for a while looking all their facial expressions.

"Gwenchana! Gwenchana!" They cheered. Gosh, I'm so touch...

"It's next month. I hope you guys wouldn't do any awful stuffs at us. To be honest, about the engagement thing, it wasn't my planned but our parents. Well, we can't disobeyed our parents, right? So, we didn't have a choice but to accept it. Mianhae"

"Gwenchana yo!" A fan shouted.

"Ne! Gwenchana oppa!" Another fan said.

"Gomawo. Saranghae~" I did a heart shape finger to them and wink. Then, they went squel.

Phew. That was exhausting. I'd never knew they actually accept the fact that I had been through. All the worries has gone and I can live peaceful with Haerin again. I hope she is doing fine and not worrying about the crazy fans would attack her or bully her, especially at school.

School...I should protect her from bullies.

[A/N: A short chapter, sorry]