Twenty

Na Haerin's POV

Every weekdays' morning, I woke up so early to go to school like usual. Maybe. I watched astro's performance last night and I felt really glad that aroha accepted us. My only one concern that is maybe half of the aroha would bully me at school and I'm so freaking worried about it.

The bunny, Kookie waited for me downstairs chattering with my mom and dad while having their morning tea. "I'm done, let's go. Ahnyeong, eomma" I kissed her cheek and hug my dad before leaving.

We both walked together to school, talking about last night's performance. Kookie and Sanha are surprisingly got over about who is the cutest student in school and get along. I admit no one can beat the cuteness in them.

"Jungkook, do you think girls would bully in school later?" I pouted, looking at him.

"For my opinion, no? Probably yes? I dunno. Your knight in his shining armour will save you. I'm sure" he said.

"Yah, what will you do?" I hit him by slapping his arm.

"Noona~ I'm just a cute bunny who is too cute for getting into a fight~" he did his aegyo and made me cringe. Walk away from him in fast pace. "Noona! Wait for me!!"

We laughed along our way while jogging into the school without realising it. As I thought, girls are keeping their glares towards me, getting scared by their deadly eyes.

"No way. That nerd?"

"She took off her glasses to get more appealing to oppa"

"She is no match for oppa"

Those conversation they had made me angered a bit and gotten pissed off. Kookie noticed me being mad over them, comforting me by patting my head. That was rare. And I got a smile on my face, thanks to him.

We got into our classroom and greet morning to everyone inside. Got to our seats, putting my bag on my lap and taking out my school supplies. "Good morning, beauty" I heard a familiar voice, Dongmin. I gave a smile to him and did a side morning hug. "Did something troubled you cause I heard the girls' talking about you in a harsh way. But don't worry. I warned them already and you are free." I chuckled.

"Gomawo, Dongmin-ah"

"No worries" a simple conversation between us didn't get any awkward at all. We knew our type of our conversation and I'm glad we had the same taste.

About the new Dongmin, he changed a lot since he got to know me. He dislikes sexy girls instead of a simple girl and likes girls with some unique styles. I like the way he is now; his humour gotten increase but compare to the happy virus, Myungjun seonbae wins eventually.

As the days are in usual ways, we study without any worries ahead of us. We together solved them all and our families and friends are always there for us. I'm glad I'm still Na Haerin who I am.

(Time skips: Wedding day)

"Aish! Why are you so beautiful!?" Our new friend, Lara scolded me in my wedding dress. Like seriously, why am I suddenly became beautiful in this wedding dress?? Who am I??

"Nuguya!?" I shouted as I looked at my reflection in front of the mirror.

"Lee Haerin" Hyun and Reina said, nodding their heads. I was in blush statement and gotten so anxious as the hours has been decreasing by itself. Wow, I sighed a lot today.

I didn't get to see my groom after BTS and ASTRO dragged him into the groom's dressing room. Oh, why am I so nervous right now?

"Get ready" as a woman who was in charged of our wedding told us. Then, my parents came in. I quickly hugged them tight and cried a bit, not wanting to ruin my makeup.

"My daughter has grown up" my dad said and my mom chuckled.

"I'm still 16...and I still can't believe I'm married in my young age" I said, giving them my smile.

"You were just like me, married in our young age" my mom stated, explained that she is still in her young age, she is in her 30's.

"Gaja" I slung my arm to my dad's arm while holding a bouquet of flower.

Standing in front of the big door before our eyes, sighing so deep and still can't believe we are doing this. Hyun and Reina are my flower princess, and for Lara she wouldn't want to participate to this kind of stuff because she is jealous of me marrying her ex. Well, I'm sorry. We had no choice.

As soon as two males opened the door, I immediately saw Dongmin in his groom suit smiling to me, made me blush like mad but it covered under the makeup. Me and my dad started to walk on the aisle towards my groom.

Then, my dad let go of me, leaving me with Dongmin alone with the priest. Our gazes locked as we get to see each other face to face.

"You look so beautiful, my lady" his cheezy line never begone.

"Will the groom, Lee Dongmin, takes a good care of his beautifully bride, Na Haerin for the rest of his life?" The priest questioned him.

"Yes, I do" Dongmin answered.

"So will the bride, Na Haerin accepts him as well?" The priest began to ask me.

"Yes, I really do" I said. We both smile, blush appeared on his face.

"You may kiss" I closed my eyes, waiting for him to kiss me, slowly I felt a hot breathe against my lip and he was saying 'I love you', kiss me with a simple one. Of course I kissed him back and it was totally embarrassed. I broke the kiss and smile as happy as I could be.

I'm married to the kingka ~

The End