Twelve

Cha Eunwoo's POV

(Flashback)

After I send Haerinnie to her place from our outing, she thanked me for today which was our legit time and that was our first time hanging out with BTS.

First of all, I was wrong about them that they were bullies or delinquents in school. I found out they were actually a fun group. I didn't regret anything after that.

"Haerinnie, can I kiss you goodnight?" I was totally confident to say it.

"Huh?? Wh-what are you saying??" Her face turned red tomato.

"Yah, stop thinking other things. It was just a kiss on the cheek" I giggled of her cute mistake.

"I-i-I know that" she tch after it. "T-then, where's the kiss?"

"Here~" as I said that I kiss her cheek and additional kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight, sweetie" I hugged her for a second and broke the embraced. She was just nodded slightly while looking down on the marble floor.

I left her and walked outside at the neighborhood as she dashed into her house. It was a great day.

.

A month to go for the wedding. Sigh, I can't think of anything else but the wedding. Days has passed by and gained more stress. What should I do?

This afternoon, ASTRO will having an interview in Arirang. I'm quite anxious for it just because if they ask about any relationship in my life. What if they ask that stupid question? Would I answer yes? Or maybe no? If yes then, aroha will getting lessen. I don't want our popularity getting low because of my stupid arrange marriage. Sigh.

I was making a coffee in a kitchen while my parents are focusing on their phones. The coffee was nice and it made me calm. It wasn't calm until I got a phone call by someone. So, I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, hyung. Let's hang out before the interview" it was Minhyuk or Rocky. Hang out? Well, it's boring just stay in the house.

"Sure, why not"

"Meet us at our original place, the sweet shop" he sounded lively.

"Well, okay. See ya" I hung up first, putting my phone down on the counter and finished up my coffee.

.

I was walking to the sweet shop downtown alone. Dogs and cats resting in it's house, birds chirping everywhere. It was peaceful day but one thing that made me suffered on the way there I was that aroha are gathering near me. They were following me from behind. Sometimes I just wanted them to leave me alone but it can't be help. I wouldn't want to become a bad guy to them.

I quickly texted Minhyuk that aroha are following me and he replied back quickly.

"Since you're the fastest member, make a run!" - Minhyuk.

One. Two. Three!

(In the shop)

*pant* *pant* Gosh!! They're like zombies wanted to eat me alive! Good thing Rocky chose our perfect table and it was in the dark corner where anyone barely sits.

"Good job" he chuckled then laughed after it.

"It was not funny. What if you were in the same situation?" I growled.

"Eh. Anyway, I need to show you something" as he unlocked his phone and gave it to me. No way... Where did this photo taken?

It was a picture showed that I kissed Haerin on her cheek and her forehead. Who took this?? We should investigate!

Minhyuk knew that I'm in shocked and he explained everything. He said that a twitter user posted those pics on his timeline. People commented bad things about my fiance and such negative things to me that I secretly doing fanservice with and an aroha.

But no. They're wrong and that is it. People around the world has noticed this ridiculous pics. I think that's why aroha was chasing me earlier. I should've done that somewhere private and it was too late. Argh!! What should I do!?

"Yo, hyung. Eat sweets" as he gave me a piece of cake.

"Thanks. Minhyuk-ah, what should I do?" I whined in depressed.

"We will settle this thing down. And of course, astro will help us, okay?" He patted my head lightly.

"Ne~"

.

I was sitting nervously on a spinning chair. Yeah, astro is in live of arirang episode. I didn't feel hyped up or happy just because of the stupid guy who posted those pics. "So, Cha Eunwoo. Can you explain what was going on with the girl?"

No! I'm not ready yet!! "Just tell them the truth" as Moonbin was sitting beside me. But what?... Should I? "Come on. Don't let the burden keeps inside you"

I took my deep breathe and started to speak up. "Because I'm...engaged to that girl" finally. I looked down in disappointed.

"Congrats!! I knew you were engaged!!" The host, Day6's Jae shouted.

"SAY WHAT!?" As astro shouted back in union.

I'd never knew this were coming. I dunno someone would support me to get engaged.

Jae shows his tablet and there was his twitter account showed to camera. "I bet you shocked by this. Aroha are supporting you"

"Gladly" I sighed in relief. Thank you, aroha ~

So, everyone knows we are official. I'm so f***ing glad!! Argh!! I could curse with good mood to the world!! Damn, I feel so relieved. But then what will Haerinnie reacts to this? Happy? Sad? Natural? I dunno. Oh, I wish I could hug her right now like I got victory.

Only one thing left. I didn't tell anyone about our upcoming wedding...that is next month. That is the main problem for an idol like me and I'm still 17 years old. Is that even illegal? Getting married in the young age, how great is life could be?

I'm totally glad that aroha accepted us being a couple but I'm not really sure about they will accept us getting married. Maybe aroha hate Haerin? No, it couldn't be. Well, check the comments. They commented negative things towards her and that really would break Haerinnie's heart. I'm so worried about her.

Astro did some 'relate to idols games', like dancing, singing, aegyo and even live fan service to aroha. I'm totally glad that aroha accepted us being a couple. Our parents probably relieved too and things could go well. EXCEPT! the wedding.

When should...I tell them?