Chapter Ten

HAILEY POV

I put my hair up high so that it wouldn't get wet. I stepped into the hot water I could settle in, Harry pulled me close to him. I sank into his hold and felt relaxed as the hot water soothed my aching muscles. I began to play with the water as I sat close to Harry. I smiled at myself for finding one of the dumbest ways to entertain myself.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked laughing.

"Playing with the water," I said, still smiling.

"You are such a child." He teased.

"So? Famous line: 'once you've grown up, you can't come back.'"

"And that line would be from...?" I stopped playing with the water and my face fell serious. I was amazed that he didn't know this, concidering the line was from one of my favorite Disney movies. I looked up at him and glared. "What?"

"Peter Pan, Harry. That line is from Peter Pan!"

"Damn! No need to get defensive." he said putting his hands up in surrender.

"I'm not... Defensive. Just shocked that you didn't know that. Not only because its my favorite Disney movie, but because its also a movie almost every child has seen growing up."

"Sorry, but I can't know everything." He chuckled.

"I understand. But just know that I will judge you on everything you do for the rest of your life because of this moment," I told him and smiled playfully. I began to play with the water again, "You know, when I was little, I used to think that I was a water bender." I confessed.

"Really?" Harry asked, laughing lightly.

"Yes..." I replied a little embarrassed I had said anything.

"And are you?"

"I dunno. Let's find out," I said and splashed water in Harry's face. His face and hair were soaked with water. His eyes were shut, but I saw a smirk creep onto his face. "Hey! Maybe I am! Because that was my intention." I said laughing slightly hard.

"You're going to pay for that," he smirked.

"How, exactly, is that possible?"

His hand found my thigh and he pulled me closer to him. Our noses were touching and he brushed his lips lightly against mine, teasing me. I ached for his kiss; to taste his lips, but he only continued to tease. He looked me in the eyes and said "I think this is the first time I have seen you in a bikini. Red is definitely a good color on you."

"Thank you," I said. He finally connected our lips in a soft, prolonged kiss, only to deepen the kiss seconds later. I smiled into his kiss and pulled away, "I don't see how this serves as pay back."

"Why not?" He asked softly and seductively.

"Because I like it," I said. I put my hand on the back of his head and kissed him again, pulling him closer to me. The kiss was heated and our tongues danced for dominance. But Harry, as always, clearly showed he wanted to be in control.

We made out until the water turned cool, then he pulled away. He looked me in the eyes intently as I did his. His green, emerald eyes showed an ocean of different emotions. Love, passion, concern... Lust; everything that I wanted to see. His lips landed on mine again in such a passionate kiss, that it gave me way more butterflies than the day I had first kissed him. "I love you so much, Hailey." He whispered to me, our foreheads still touching.

"I love you too."

He pulled against his bare, wet chest as I rested my head on his shoulder. His index finger drew circles on my shoulder blade. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise."

I knew he was serious. I knew thag Harry would protect me with his life. If something happens, it would not be his fault. It won't be anyone's but mine. I paid no attention to the temperature of the water. I stayed in Harry's arms until he spoke, "The water's cold. C'mon, Sweetheart. Let's get ready for bed."

I agreed.

We got out of the tub and dried off. Harry walked out of the bathroom so that I could change. I shut the door after him and turned to look at myself in the mirror. I disgusted myself. This is not the first time that I have had these thoughts. I've had them before I even started dating Damian. I have told Harry a little bit about how I feel about myself, and he always found a way to make me feel better. A lot of the time though, I lied and jsut pretended like I was all right. But truth was, I wasn't all right. I may be beautiful to Harry. I may be cute to my older cousin, Louis. But I knew that what the fans said were true. I was fat, and Ugly and didn't deserve someone like Harry.

I put my hand on my stomach. I turned to my side to get a better view of it and continued to stare. I then turned back and looked up to see my face. It wasn't pretty, or cute. The best thing about my face was my eyes. A deep, crystal blue color filled my irises. Why did Harry want me? Why did Damian want me? I am nowhere near anything special.

I knew Harry loved me, but I just couldn't see why. Soon enough, Harry opened the door to the bathroom, probably realizing it would be a bit difficult for me to change without a change of clothes. He stood behind me in nothing but a pair of grey sweatpants that hung low on his hips, revealing his black calvin klein boxers. He noticed my hand on my stomach and frowned.

"Harry...I-" I started.

"Don't you say it. I swear to God, Hailey, if you say what I think you're going to say, I will lose it." he said, his voice growing deep.

"But-"

"No 'buts'. We have been over this. You are absolutely beautiful the way you are. You have no reason to starve yourself or hurt yourself in any way. I don't want you listening to what the fans say. None of it is true. No matter how much you think it is, it is not."

"I'm not happy with myself, Harry." I whispered.

"Why?" he asked, taking step closer to me from behind.

"I told you why."

"And I told you that you are perfect, Hailey." he snaked his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him. I felt tears beginning to well up in my eyes. Harry placed his chin on the top of my shoulder, "I can see it happening. Don't cry, baby. Please don't cry."

I shut my eyes in an attempt to hold the tears back. I failed and a tear escaped from my eye. Harry turned me around to face him, "I'm sorry." I whispered and looked down.

He tilted my head up and wiped the tears from my cheeks. "You have nothing to be sorry for, my love." his voice was soft. There was a loud crash against the window and I jumped. I wrapped my arms around Harry's torso and burried my face into his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around me; securing me close to him. "Its just the wind, Baby. I promise." I nodded my head against his chest. When I pulled away, he kissed my forehead and said, "Here, get comfy and we will get some sleep, all right?"

I nodded again and he handed me the pair of pajamas that he set down on the toilet when he first walked in. I slipped on the warm, fuzzy pants, and pulled the thin, blue, short sleeved shirt over my head. When I stepped out, Harry was laying in bed. I layed down next to him, grabbed his arm, and cuddled it like a pillow. I heard him chuckle. He pulled his arm out from under my grip. "Haaarrrryyyyy," I whined.

"Come here, Sweetheart." he said. I layed my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around my body. He held me tight and protectively. I felt safe and soon fell into a deep, somewhat peaceful sleep.

______________________________________

A/n: not much to say for this one lol. I let my inner child write te beggining of this chapter haha

Vote and comment!

Lots of love!

-jessi