Epilogue

HAILEY POV

**One Month Later**

I sat on my bed, staring at my stuffed teddy bear. This bear has helped me through so much as a child and I absolutley loved it. Harry walked in and saw that I was holding my bear. His eyebrows furrowed. "Whats wrong, Harry?"

"You're playing with that bear again. You are not five, Hailey."

"Oh come on. You can't possibly be jealous of a stuffed animal," I commented. He sat down next to me, leaning his back against the pillows. I saw his eyes shift and noticed a spark of, take a guess, jelaousy. "Oh my god... You are jealous!" I exclaimed, laughing a little.

"So what if I am? You are always playing with it, holding it, cuddling it..."

"Its a bear, Harry. A stuffed bear. You have no competition. I can kiss this bear a thousand times and it will never kiss me back."

"Yeah... but still." he said. He was pouting now.

I shifted my right leg over him so that I was sitting on his lap facing him. He put his hands on my hips to and adjusted so it was more comfortable. He brushed a piece of my hair behind my ear. His green eyes looked into mine, "You are my favorite bear. Nothing can change that." I told him and landed my lips on his and kissed him passionately. He pulled my body close to him and rolled us over so that he was on top. I laughed, as well as he.

"You know we're alone right?" Harry asked.

"Are we now?" I said flirtatiously and pulled his head down to kiss him.

The kiss was intense and a wave of heat washed through me. We kissed for about five minutes. We were caught in the moment. Harry slipped my shirt and my shorts off with ease. I wasn't nervous at all when his hands found the hook of my bra. He stopped, looked me in the eyes and said, "We don't have to do this, Hailey. We can wait."

"No. I want to do this. I'm ready. I'm not afraid of you, Harry. I could never be afraid of you." I answered honestly.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you more."

He kissed me again so passionately and that kiss turned into the most special night of my life.

THE END