Chapter Nineteen

**WARNING!! Graphic content follows!!!**

HAILEY POV

I didn't fall asleep until the sun started to come up. And even when I did fall asleep, it felt like I had only shut my eyes for five minutes before I was woken up by the sound of a door opening. Damian walked in with a bag and I didn't even want to imagine what was inside. He looked to the guards and told them to leave. He then turned to me and said, "Let's have some fun, shall we?"

"One question." I said sitting up weakly. My head spun a bit, "Why? Why are you doing this?"

"Well that girl I dated after you-"

"You mean the one you cheated on me with."

"Yeah, whatever. She moved away out of reach. I have been more bored than lonely and I thought about you. And also just because this is fun." he said and pulled out a vibrating tool from his bag. "Lay down on the bed."

"What is that?" I asked as if I didn't know.

"I said lay down!" I did as he said, tears forming in my eyes. He placed the restraints around my wrists and tightened them a bit too much. "You know, I thought you were going to ask me to be gentle," he said and traced the cut on my chest with his index finger, "My answer to that would have been 'no'." He pressed down on the wound and I screamed out in pain. Somehow that hurt much more than when the cut was made. His hands traveled over my breasts, down my stomach and to my pants. He unbuttoned them and somehow pulled them off with ease. His fingers played with my entrance outside of my panties. "Oh whats this? You're already wet and we haven't even started yet. Lets change that. I'll make that pretty pussy of yours soaking wet." I shivered at his words. He turned the vibrator on and placed it between my legs. About ten minutes later, he turned it off.

He took my bra off and threw it across the floor. My panties were next. I was completely naked. He sat on top of my and took my left nipple into his mouth while he massaged the other with his hand. I tried my best to keep my moans in, but I was unsuccessful. I let out a quiet moan of what I hate to say was pleasure.

Damian stopped, untied the restraints and sat me up, only to tie my hands behind my back. "Now its my turn," he said standing up. He pulled his pants down to reveal his hard, swollen length. He aligned his dick with my mouth and took a hold of my head, "Blow me." he said, shoving his entire length into my mouth. I bobbed my head, moving my mouth up and down his shaft. He ejected his liquid into my mouth in just a few minutes. "Swallow." he demanded. I did and he said, "Good girl. Now, lets get back to you." He pushed me back down and restrained me once again. He put the vibrator back between my legs, this time on my clit. "Don't be afraid to moan. You know how much I love it."

And I did, but not because he wanted me to, but because i just couldn't hold it in. I reached my climax and layed limp on the bed.

Damian used the vibrator on me for what seemed like hours. It probably was hours. I reached my limit another eight times. I swear that I felt numb down there. He left numerous amounts of hickies on my neck, chest, breasts, stomach, and inner thighs. And he didn't not leave me until it got dark.

I was cold and just knew I had reached hypothermic level. The restraints were loose so I wiggled my way out of them. I put my panties back on, as well as my bra, not liking the feeling of being exposed. I fell asleep crying; hoping that someone would find me before Damian got the chance to that again, or anything worse.