15 Years Later

Y/N'S POV -

Wow... It's been 15 years since I gave birth to my beautiful babies, Lucas and Lilia.
They have their 15th birthday coming up in a thew days, me and Lauren are planning on throwing a birthday party with all their friends.

Anyway, right now me and Lauren are making dinner, well I'm making dinner.
Lauren is currently arguing with one of her employees over the phone.
"FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME, YOU. CAN. NOT. HAVE. ANYMORE. DAYS OFF!"

Lauren screamed throughout the whole house, making the twins walk into the kitchen, probably wanting to hear the gossip. Like always.

I looked up at my wife as she slammed her phone on the counter, putting her head in her hands.
She looked up at the ceiling with her head hanging back.
I just let out a laugh at her, she's been working incredibly hard for the past year and I don't think she knows how to take a brake.

Once I had finished cooking, I put the food down on the table in the dining room, and called everyone in to eat.
I sat down next to Lauren and the twins as they were eating.
It as quiet, the whole room was just quiet.
I decided to speak up over the silence.

"stupid question but... How was work, baby?"

Lauren turned to me and let out a giggle, then answered me.
"well- this same guy keeps wanting time off and it's really pissing me off"

We all know what Lauren can do when someone pisses her off, she could kill them, torture them.
I definitely have experienced the torture.
But Lauren has calmed down since then and has opened up a lot to me.
Like if she's upset or angry, she will talk to me and I will calm her down.

When everyone had finished eating I asked the twins if they could wash up and clean the kitchen,
"can you guys clean up for me please?"

They both looked at me with wide eyes and started to walk away while slowly shaking their heads.
I just sighed and started to clean up myself.

As I am cleaning, Lauren walks in and stops me,
"why are you cleaning again?"

Lauren has told me many times that I should get the twins to help with the cleaning due to my back pains, but they never help, they're too busy being teenagers.

Lauren takes the cleaning products out of my hands and sits me down as she wanders off somewhere.
The next thing I know, she walks in with a tight hold on to both of the twins hands.
"okay, you guys are gonna wash up and clean the kitchen for your mother, you know she has back pains and you still aren't helping"

The twins look at me and back at Lauren, then roll their eyes at us.
They pick up the cleaning products and start to clean.
Lauren picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom.

She places me down on the bed and places kisses all over my face.
"I love you so much"

I cup her cheeks and pull her face closer to mine as I whisper,

"I love you too"

**********************
A/n: I'm back with a sequel, yas.
Hope you like this, it's gonna have major smut in future chapters.
Really hope you like this 😊😍😍

Love ya 😘
Hermy