Answers: end

"I ... uh" Lauren took a deep breath as she avoided y/n's eyes.
"I may be in some trouble with the law... again"
Y/n shoved the maps on Lauren's chest and walked out of the wardrobe.
"I'm done" y/n shouted, "I'm done with your shit Lauren"  she shouted again.
Lauren walked over to y/n and saw her take her wedding ring off.
"Please I need you y/n, just forgive me" Lauren pleaded as she got down on her knees with y/n's ring in her hand.
Y/n ignored her and went out of the room, "come on kids we are going"    y/n called.

Lauren rushed down and got in the car. She looked at y/n. Lauren's hand caressed y/n's thigh in order to make her look at Lauren, but y/n simply just pushed her hand away.

Days and Hours went by as they finally approached their new house in Texas. They all got out and went into the new house. The house was grande, very grande and had an American flag waving in the wind on the outside of the house.

Lauren takes y/n's hand, stopping her from going inside.
"I'm sorry, I really am, but now I promise you, that I will officially change" Lauren whispered to y/n as her lightly brushed y/n's cheap with her thumb.
"How do I know you will change, you said that last time and you clearly haven't changed one bit"
Y/n quietly said as Lauren looked down into her gleaming eyes.
"I promise you, that from now on I will change, I promise, I promise you"
Lauren begged as she put y/n's wedding ring back on her finger.
"I promise" whispered Lauren, the couple turn around and walk into their new house with their new lives.

—————————————
A/n:
👌🏻👌🏻♒️♒️
Omg I'm happy to update this book And finish it hahaha but I hope you like it, ❤️♒️love ya hermyyyy