Shes changed?

Y/N'S POV

It's been only two days since the twins decided to stay instead of leaving and let me just say, they've really changed.

They have been so nice to me, like they used to be when they were little and helped me clean up the house when Lauren's away at work.

However they haven't forgave her, and Lauren's getting quite upset about it.

Lauren has been trying her best to persuade them to love her again, but nothing's working.
They are only a little nice when I'm around.

Lauren came through the door and into the kitchen, giving me a kiss on the head.

The twins exit the kitchen and go to their rooms.

Lauren cuddles me from behind and kisses my neck,
"Love you"

She says as she kisses down my neck.
When Lauren does this there is only one thing she wants.
Sex.

Lauren has been really clingy lately and always begging for sex, but I reject her only for one reason.
My back hurts and I don't want to hurt it even more, it's not that I don't love her, I just don't want to hurt myself.

"Lauren... "

I have her hands a little slap, trying to stop her, but she ignored me.

Lauren's hands traveled up my shirt, gripping my breasts.
I try to wiggle out of her hold but she grips me tighter making it hard for me to get out.

Lauren bites down on my neck and I hold back a cry.
I know that if I made a noise it would alarm the twins and I don't think that would end well for me.

I forced my foot down onto Lauren's foot making her double over in pain.
I rush up to our bedroom and lock the door.

I sit down on the bed, horrified at what happened.

This hasn't happened in a long time, i want to know what's triggered Lauren to go back to her old ways.

But I hope she doesn't go back to her old ways because I would be dead and so would the twins.

Suddenly I hear bangs on the bedroom door,
Oh no.
"Y/n, let me in"

I ignore her and put my head in my hands.
Soon I could hear her talking to what sounds to be the twins.
Then it goes quiet.
"Come on baby, let me in..."

She laughs a little as she continues,
"The twins have gone out to sleep over at their friends house... so we can have all the fun that we want"

I start to get nervous,
What's happened to her?

Soon it goes quiet, really quiet.

But that changes when she attempts to kick the door down while screaming my name and shouting at me to open the door.
"OPEN THE DOOR BABY, OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!"

I continue to ignore her which was a bad idea,
Lauren kicks the door down and gives me an evil smile.
She walks slowly towards me as I back away into our walk in wardrobe.

My back hits the wall and Lauren stops in front of me with that evil smile I haven't seen in a while.

She bends down on one knee and grabs my face to look at her.
Her kind green eyes turn into a dark evil, filled with sinister thoughts.
"Oh y/n, my precious y/n, you should know not disobey me-"

I cut her off which seemed to really grind her gears.

"Why are you doing this? You've changed"

She slaps me in the face and laughs,
"Y/n I don't think you realise that, a criminal is always a criminal and there is nothing you can do to change that"

Once she said that she picked me up roughly and threw me on the bed.

Lauren began to rip my clothes off and kiss me harshly,
I screamed out in pain as she bit my skin.

(A/n: okay guys so I'm not going to write a rape scene just in case it triggers people so I'm gonna skip it cuz I don't like rape scenes :( )
----------------

I lay on the bed stripped from my clothes, from my happiness.

I watch as Lauren dresses herself and walks out like nothing happened.

Tears continue to roll down my disfigured face,
Lauren didn't just use me for sex she also used me to take her anger out on like I'm some rag doll.

I slowly got up and got a shower, then got into clean clothes.
Lauren must have left the house because I had heard the door open and then close.

This is it,
I'm leaving, I'm leaving to go back home.

I haven't seen my parents in nearly 16 years and right now I need them the most.

I grab a bag and put some things in it, then I walk down the stairs and out of the front door.

Lauren's BMW is gone which tells me she is gone too.

I decide to take one of the twins bicycles instead of driving because then she would know I'm definitely gone.

My sore legs peddle out of the front yard and onto the pavement.

I start to peddle faster, in need to get away from this place.

I stop and text the twins on my phone.

Y/n - Lilia-

-Lilia, I need you to come to this address now with your brother (insert parents address)

- why? What's wrong?

-it's your mum but I'll talk about when you get there AND don't go back to the house get your friends to give you a lift JUST COME HERE NOW

-okay okay, calm down, we are on our way
-------------

I put my phone away and sigh in relief.

I peddle as fast as I can to my parents house.
My parents live 2 hours away from here and if I peddle fast enough I'll get there within a few hours.

---------

Once I'm at the house I see the twins outside with two other people, they seem to be arguing.

"HEY"

All four of them turn around to look at me and the twins rush towards me.
Lilia and Lucas throw questions at me about my face and the hickies in my neck.
"IT WAS HER WASN'T IT , I KNEW IT"

Lucas was about to shout again when the two unknown people say my name but more as a question and I recognise their voices,
Mum and dad.
"My princess, your alive?"

My dad comes up to me and hugs me as my mum comes and hugs me too.

"Yes I'm alive dad"

They pull back and wipe their tears away.
My mum looks at the twins and then back at me,
"They look just like you"

I smile, but then it fades away when I think about Lauren.

We all go inside and I tell my parents everything.
And I also tell them all about the recent events.

I couldn't help but cry,
Why would Lauren just do this to me?
Why?

But I'm glad to be home with my parents and my babies.
At least I'm safe...
for now.

*******************
A/n: ooooooo long chapter, probably the longest chapter on this book 😂😂😂 any way hope you like it

Love ya
Hermy