Help

Y/N'S POV -

Lauren is at work and I'm alone in the house with the twins.
I was surprised when the twins actually helped me yesterday but that was only because Lauren was home, when Lauren's not home, they basically dominate the house.

Your probably thinking, that I'm the mum and they should do as I say and respect me, but they don't respect me at all.
They just sit in their bedrooms all day and order me around like I'm a slave.

Sometimes I argue back, but most of the time I just give up.
I would rather not have my kids hate me.

Well, right now I'm in the kitchen doing the dishes, yet again.
When the twins were making breakfast this morning, they had messed the whole kitchen up.
Cleaning isn't good for me right now, my back has gotten worse, especially today.

Lauren specifically told me not to clean and just rest but how am I supposed to rest if no one is helping with the cleaning.
I'm starting to feel like my kids are abusing the fact that I have a sore spine.

Lauren is supposed to be coming home early today because she promised to take me out on a romantic date, I can't wait.
Me and Lauren haven't had alone time in like nearly 7 months.

As I bend down to reach the bleach on the floor, my back makes a clicking sound and I fall to the floor in pain.
I start to cry out for my children to come help but know one comes.

I start to scream their names,

"LUCAS! LILIA!"

but still no answer.
Why won't they come and help me?

I lift my arm up to grip the edge of the counter for support,
Slowly lifting myself up.
My sweaty hand looses grip and my body smashes to the ground like a glass vase.

This time I scream at the top of my lungs as tears come flowing down my face like two meandering rivers.

I soon give up on helping myself and I just lay on the floor, waiting for help.

——(2 hours later) ——

It's been almost 3 hours and no one as come to help me.
The twins have walked past the kitchen a thew times but have completely ignored the fact that their screaming mother is on the floor in pain.

Finally I hear the front door open and I start to scream.
I see Lauren come rushing in to the kitchen, to see me on the floor.
"baby, what the fuck happened?"

Lauren asks, as she helps me up.
I hold on to her for support and lean into her touch, before answering her.

"I had... fell and hurt my back"

Lauren guided me to the living room, and sat me down on the couch with her next to me.
"where are the twins? They could have helped you"

I looked at my hands on my lap, thinking about the twins.
They never help me, and to think they are my children.
I looked back up at her with tears still streaming down my face.

"they are home, I've been screaming for them to help me but they won't, they never do, I've had enough of it"

Lauren took ahold of my hand and kissed it, making my heart flutter.
"what do you mean they never do? When I'm home they do"

I shook my head and just answered her calmly without trying to get upset.

"they only behave nice towards me when your home because your practically the boss of this house- when your not home is when they show their true colours.- they never listen to me and always boss me around like I'm their personal slave, and when I say I've had enough, I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF IT"

Lauren wipes the tears away from my cheeks as I calm down from my sudden outburst.
These kids are driving me crazy, literally.
Lauren cupped my face and made me look at her as she spoke sternly,
"ill have a word with them, know one treats my baby with disrespect"

When Lauren said the last part, I didn't know what to think.
All I know is when someone hurts or disrespects me, someone ends up dead.

*********************
A/n: ooooooooo, let's hope Lauren doesn't kill her kids off.
Lol

Love ya
Hermy