They know?

Y/N'S POV-

I sit quietly on the couch waiting for Lauren to appear with the two twins.

A few minutes later Lauren storms down the stairs with the twins with a very tight grip on their necks.
Lauren is definitely very angry,
Oh no.

I sit myself up as Lauren pushes them into the living room.
"You two are going to explain to me why you aren't helping your mother, NOW!"

Lucas and Lilia jumped slightly when Lauren raised her voice at them.
They both started to look at each other and then at me,
Clueless on what to say.

A quiet, audible sigh was heard from Lilia.
She looked up to look into her mothers burning green eyes as she spoke.
"Lucas was angry about something and he told me that it was to do with mum but now we've realised it wasn't about mum... it was about you"

Lauren's head tilted to the side in curiosity, I couldn't help but look in awe at how cute she looks.
I took my attention back to the twins.

Lauren was about to roar at them again but I stopped her,

"Now, what was Lucas angry at then? - What were you angry about Lucas?"

I asked in a soft tone, as I slowly got up from the couch with Lauren's help.

Lucas observed me and Lauren as she was helping me up.
He scoffed and then questioned our relationship, which shocked us at what he said after that,
"How can you be married to that, She's a MURDERER!"

Lauren's eyes widened and so did mine.

We thought we could keep it a secret forever but it turned out we couldn't.
*********************
A/n: hope you like this chapter, sorry for not updating in a long time, been very busy :3
But I'm back with a chapter so hope you like it xx

Love ya
Hermy